• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is one thing that I'd like to request, for the improvement of this server and such, is this: Do not allow botters. I believed I played the 2nd and last era of Rise of Abbadon and thoroughly enjoyed it except for one thing. The amount of botters dominating the server was ridiculous. I couldn't fathom how a server is suppose to maintain a community with so many botters. And eventually, the server collapse because of it.
If you notice in Deathzot the only high levels are all botters. Hell, I quit that server because there was no way of completing with that shit. Now, it may have improved, I don't know. But for the betterment of this server and honesty of the community, don't allow this to happen.

Sounds like an amazing server, when's it comin online?
1.jpg
28.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
29.jpg

Sounds like an amazing server, when's it comin online?
1.jpg
28.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
29.jpg

He said 'very soon' & hopefully within a week if theres no RL problems.
It's really so nice to see so many people here that are gonna play/give it a chance. The low rate, RPG community is dying, but hopefully we can keep this server up with a high amount of players.

Last edited:
lets rather join rohan 500k exp server. so much rpg'ish :ÄDDDgps0hn

He said 'very soon' & hopefully within a week if theres no RL players.
It's really so nice to see so many people here that are gonna play/give it a chance. The low rate, RPG community is dying, but hopefully we can keep this server up with a high amount of players.

That's a post bot.

Low rate, RPG, 100% custom. Best type of OT server you can have, yet hardly no ever makes them anymore. ROA better attract the best of the best to the server. Would love to have seriousss competition on this OT

The server will be online soon to help me test out everything. Keep in mind, this is still ALPHA testing, so do not get too attached to your characters.​

if i lose account i hack your moms facebook

I don't care how long it will take the alpha.. I care about the release date of the alpha! haha just say a damn date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Theres some people that are looking for a good low rate server + custom voc + custom items + custom monsters.. and this one seems to be the one so R-E-L-E-A-S-E I-T. I'ts an order haha <33

Without people testing the server, I won't be able to tell what to improve or what to fix. I have done enough so far for a testing phase to be started.

Let everyone know, tell your friends and anyone you can think of that...

SATURDAY, MARCH 2ND, 5PM EST - RISE OF ABBADON REBORN WILL BE ONLINE FOR TESTING.

Hope you can all help me improve this OT.

Man, too bad it's Saturday. I got my uncles memorial that day :S.
But at least it's not as far away as I thought.
So excited for this to come online!!!!!! Almost pissed myself reading this .. jk xD

well ill be the first Shade i can guarantee that XD

haha you will really enjoy it. But people who have played it before have a huge advantage at the beginning but you will certainly adapt

Man, too bad it's Saturday. I got my uncles memorial that day :S.
But at least it's not as far away as I thought.
So excited for this to come online!!!!!! Almost pissed myself reading this .. jk xD

R.I.P Uncle Joshuadaman

I'll see you all there on saturday ;d

I'd suggest satureday. but I will be online at sunday :) :3

Lot's of nice comments :D So ill try it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back