• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you get Face-Aids.

It was scripted "on target" so you wouldn't get shields on accident.

If we really need to change this we can, but they would still get an unjust if they killed you, they just wouldn't have the Red Shield (Murder Shield).

It was scripted "on target" so you wouldn't get shields on accident.

If we really need to change this we can, but they would still get an unjust if they killed you, they just wouldn't have the Red Shield (Murder Shield).

Unless we change it, it could lead to some annoying issues.

For example, a druid can go into a knights spawn and keep earthquaking him (without getting a shield) and piss him off to a point where the knight will probably attack the druid, and then the knight would be red shielded and get an unjust if he kills him, even though he didn't start the aggression.

I don't even know where to begging describing how much i enjoy playing this ot. The harder the server is the more I enjoy it. Even something as the mini boss features creates a sense of urgency when a boss appears when you least expect it.

Unless we change it, it could lead to some annoying issues.

For example, a druid can go into a knights spawn and keep earthquaking him (without getting a shield) and piss him off to a point where the knight will probably attack the druid, and then the knight would be red shielded and get an unjust if he kills him, even though he didn't start the aggression.

I guess that is true. What is funny is, people were already complaining about getting red shield on accident with cleave. And it isn't even possible yet.

Now were going to script it in, and I can't wait to see the complaint messages spam us on this Topic, in PM, and in game. lol
I do agree though, if you attack someone (even by mistake) it is still YOUR mistake and you should man up and take the consequences.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't even know where to begging describing how much i enjoy playing this ot. The harder the server is the more I enjoy it. Even something as the mini boss features creates a sense of urgency when a boss appears when you least expect it.

I play the server (Any good scripter will test his own work, and if you don't enjoy your own game how can you expect others to enjoy it?) and I agree. Boss Monsters make hunting 10x more interesting. The biggest issue is botting, but that will stop with the Bounty System and Containers Dropping.

I'll see someone botting, and just wait about an hour, then go kill them and make profit.

Issue about cleave which annoys me is that i don't know if its enabled or not. For example i wasn't attacking anyone for a few hours then find a boss monster being killed by others, join in and cleave makes me skulled. Maybe it would be possible to add a some kind of sign next to battle sign to know when the cleave is activated.

I'd actually rather see the aoe factor of cleave removed.
i might go against this idea because players who choose to go very tanky need the extra dps since they lack by going full defensive. For example, they might light single target damage but make up by being able to tank 3 monsters and do low damage.

Could possibly add in a few safe zones in hunting areas since monsters never stop spawning now... I duno kinda hard to lose battle sign to log out all the time just seems like an idea to throw out there. Anyway goodluck.

Found 2 mini bugs,

1. When you use the spell light healing it sometimes wont heal you and instead turns the light on, what i mean is there is another spell called light that you guys should rename because light healing will get bugged when using it.

When you kill the green wasp boss and it dies, the corpse will dissapear, that will say the corpse for it doesnt exist.

Found 2 mini bugs,

1. When you use the spell light healing it sometimes wont heal you and instead turns the light on, what i mean is there is another spell called light that you guys should rename because light healing will get bugged when using it.

When you kill the green wasp boss and it dies, the corpse will dissapear, that will say the corpse for it doesnt exist.

Thank you,fixed both.

Found 2 mini bugs,

Your signature makes me miss Ascalon every time I see it l:

@UP

I miss it too:( Was so awesome ot i loved it so much hahah:p
I think he's working on a new project, a server and i think it will be better than ascalon, Fare is just so awesome haha:p

Edit: Heartlessx, i just got one question,
Will the beta players get some reward when the official launch is ready? like some extra gold or something like that:D?

Last edited:
@UP

I miss it too:( Was so awesome ot i loved it so much hahah:p
I think he's working on a new project, a server and i think it will be better than ascalon, Fare is just so awesome haha:p

Edit: Heartlessx, i just got one question,
Will the beta players get some reward when the official launch is ready? like some extra gold or something like that:D?

You will have vast knowledge of the server and be able to easily outlevel new players ;).
I don't know if he will give you extra stuff to make things unfair though lol.

- - - Updated - - -

We put "Safe Zones" in most spawns now where you can go afk or lose PZ for a few seconds without monster spawning on top of you.

Server having some issues. Will be offline for the night.

Will be back online tomorrow morning.

Apologies to everyone,

- HeartlessX

Aw damn just got off work.. was hopin to play some before sleep ahwell guess I can play when I get up have fun guys, peace and good luck~ IGN - Dassem

Aw damn just got off work.. was hopin to play some before sleep ahwell guess I can play when I get up have fun guys, peace and good luck~ IGN - Dassem

Me tooooo :(

However.. I'm not too worried. I think its good hes keeping me away from spending all my time on this server. That way I can do more... productive things till its actually released. THAN may I able to waste my life away :)

Status
Not open for further replies.