• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flatlander's bomberman server seriously is well done. 100% percent recommend trying it out and playing it.

ROA is still being worked on and I'll post a update soon.

- HeartlessX

Ok New day, Time to talk about the next promotion!

(All spells are subject to change)
- Assassin - Role: Mid-Range Stealth (Uses Throwing Weapons)
--Universal Spells--
* Hide - Your character hides (is completely invisible) for a short time.
--Ninja Spells--
* Triple Shuriken - (Throws 3 shuriken in a line in front of you, does high damage, but is hard to aim)
* Backstab - (Stabs your opponent, if you stab them from the side or back you will do bonus damage)
* Decoy Clone- (Creates an exact clone of yourself to distract nearby enemies)
--Thief Spells--
* Poison Dart - (Being Remade [Will be better version of the Hunter's poison dart])
* Human Shield - (Grabs the target and uses it as a shield, making it take some of the damage aimed at you)
* Smoke Bomb -(cloaks allies within the smoke, while damaging and slowing enemies)

Our goal with the Assassin Promotion is to make a squishy fast class, that fights using speed, deception and skill.
Even though they will have lower health than other Hunters, they have many spells to help them survive.
Such as; Faster Base Speed, Human Shield to reduce incoming damage, Smoke Bomb to slow down enemies, Decoy Clone to distract, and Hide to keep you hidden.

Let me know what you think of the Assassin Class so far.

i'm online on the bomberman server so if anyone wants to have some fun come and join me ^^

on topic: really love the assasin class with promotions,
that smoke bomb looks awesome ^^

i'm online on the bomberman server so if anyone wants to have some fun come and join me ^^

on topic: really love the assasin class with promotions,
that smoke bomb looks awesome ^^

It has a pretty good single-player puzzle mode.

Looks like I finally have something to come back to! :D
Looking forward to these updates.

I forgot how much fun the bomberman server is.. hehehe

its almost friday, any update on the server?

We've been working hard on the server.
Yesterday we took a small break. There is no way it will be out this weekend, at least 1 more week of development is needed to get these promotions ready.

I forgot how much fun the bomberman server is.. hehehe
It's nice yes. Too bad we couldn't get more than just 4 people together. The LoL imitation game would have been nice with with more people. I liked it that you can really deny people farm if you position well and place your bombs tactically. I didn't expected that it would be possible.
Would be nice if you could get money for player kills, turret kills and maybe having some regen in shop. That would take time to change though and people want you all to work on RoA :(

Is there going to be a reset for the new area? I personally think there should be.

It depends, while I work on the promotions we have other people working on the mini-bosses, loot, npcs, and quests for the 50-99 area, once they finish that, they will work on the 100-150, then 150-200 areas,
We might just wait till we have the server completed till level 200 then release it as open beta.

- - - Updated - - -

- Trapper - Role: Mid-Ranged Support (Uses Spears)
--Universal Spells--
* Detonate - (Detonates all traps that have been placed)
--Javelin Spells--
* Heavy Spear - (Works like a normal Exori Con but cancels any haste on the target)
* Peircing Throw - (Makes your normal spear throws pierce your target and hit creatures behind it.)
* Spear Flurry- (Strikes out in front of you with multiple quick spear thrusts)
--Trap Spells--
* Spike Trap - (Buffed Version of the current Spike Trap)
* Arrow Trap - (Sets down a trap that will launch arrows at enemies that walk in front of it)
* Claymore Mine - (Sets down a trap that will explode when an enemy walks in front of it)

Trapper is meant to be a support character, that lures enemies through traps to do damage.
(Traps are basically non-moving summons, they can be attacked and destroyed, and cannot move, if you move too far away from the trap it will disappear, they will last until they are destroyed or run out of ammo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back