• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still working and no, the server is not coming up today.

I have a huge checklist to fulfill today with the server, and once its complete i`ll be coming back with an update.
Hopefully your checklist went good, and hopefully we can expect something about the server today

Sometimes I wish Heartless would give up on college,work and just life in general & spend every living moment working on this server so me and some other brainless kids can play on it.. damn.. does that make me selfish? o_O

LOL this thread is still going? Hasn't he been saying it's going to be released soon for like the past year?

Oh still no news? Ooh well the wait continues haha

i just like how he said maybe 1 week from finished, which would imply its really damn close, but then that week comes and goes, and doesnt seam like its any closer at all.....

i just like how he said maybe 1 week from finished, which would imply its really damn close, but then that week comes and goes, and doesnt seam like its any closer at all.....
Yea i mean nothing you can really do about it. But like every time he posts seems like hes just about done? he is probably just working and changing shit while he goes which means it probably wont be done for awhile and we will just have to wait

Honestly i would love just a update not even a date just to see where hes out and what hes thinking etc.

Da fuk is wrong with you guys. Everytime I come to this thread I see kanye west and 15 yr old (madness2014-1999=15) asking whats up. Why the fuck do you need him to say something every hour, or day. Why. Explain.

I get fucking happy, excited and a boner when I see Heartless post something but if he doesn't post, it's just like what Flatlander said. Hes either busy with RL shit or workin on the server. Stop bumping the thread with useless shit.

Da fuk is wrong with you guys.

Lol they're both 15, and dont have anything to do in life other than get on the computer and play games. Ofcourse they're going to be on the forums just sitting there, waiting.. and waitingg.. and posting shit.

On another note, im just excited for Dzot and ROA to come up whenever it does. Its gunna be dopeeeee AF

Soooooooooo whats up lmfao
Blinkz u're not even contributing to this thread at all. Alls u post is 'SO WATS UP' every 12 hours. U've given no sujestions, and u don't even try to be positive. U' wanna help so try to give him some ideas instead of asking him 24\7 what's the deal. I wuld die 2 c you even try to make an OT cuz u aint know anything it seams.

@AddictedGamer

U're right and couldn't say it better myself.

This thread is always interesting to look at. You guys never talk about RoA, you either talk about "how you are going to run this server" or just talk shit to each other.

Very fun to read every day ^_^

This thread is always interesting to look at. You guys never talk about RoA, you either talk about "how you are going to run this server" or just talk shit to each other.
Very fun to read every day ^_^

You is right, Start talking about ROA guys i just pop in to see ideas and how its coming good luck HeartlessX

Blinkz u're not even contributing to this thread at all. Alls u post is 'SO WATS UP' every 12 hours. U've given no sujestions, and u don't even try to be positive. U' wanna help so try to give him some ideas instead of asking him 24\7 what's the deal. I wuld die 2 c you even try to make an OT cuz u aint know anything it seams.

@AddictedGamer

U're right and couldn't say it better myself.
Da fuk is wrong with you guys. Everytime I come to this thread I see kanye west and 15 yr old (madness2014-1999=15) asking whats up. Why the fuck do you need him to say something every hour, or day. Why. Explain.

I get fucking happy, excited and a boner when I see Heartless post something but if he doesn't post, it's just like what Flatlander said. Hes either busy with RL shit or workin on the server. Stop bumping the thread with useless shit.
You two are the two biggest virgins i have ever met in my life. Literally you come and reply to shit that has nothing to do with you. You get a fucking chubby on trying to act hard on a tibia forum i feel bad for you

Hope everything is going well there Heartless and I hope to see the project running in a near future.
Keep the good work going and please don't stop.
Farewell and thanks in advance for your time.
^^

Status
Not open for further replies.