• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TibiaTales (RealOTs Clone)

>one poster training autists about the English language
>other poster is autist who believes one sentence about red is a typing spree
>tfw not enough supply to meet the autist demand

i only stated opinions, it seems now you need a lesson on definitions

"It seems you only see what you want to see, what helps you expand an argument."
coming from the guy trying this hard to twist this into his favor. if he meant that he should include everyone's opinion in their decision making why would he blatantly say he should involve no one but his team in his decision making?
YaVq22A.png

@Ezzz: I apologize for the somewhat unrelated discussion. :p I did not expect someone to argue with me over some advice that would be wise of you to follow. Good luck with your server, whatever you decide to do. The key is to never give up and learn from mistakes.

Last edited:
I apologize to the owner of this server (and/or the original poster of this thread). I did not expect someone to argue with me over some advice that would be wise of you to follow. Good luck with your server, whatever you decide to do. The key is to never give up and learn from mistakes.
if he followed your advice and "involved no one in the planning except your team" he would be going down Cipsoft's path. please don't follow his advice

but the rest of my post is factually correct, that is what you said and that is what cipsoft did

The fact that you believe your opinion is "factually correct" proves arrogance on your part.

Stop embarrassing yourself, please.

>one poster training autists about the English language
>other poster is autist who believes one sentence about red is a typing spree
>tfw not enough supply to meet the autist demand

i only stated opinions, it seems now you need a lesson on definitions

"It seems you only see what you want to see, what helps you expand an argument."
coming from the guy trying this hard to twist this into his favor. if he meant that he should include everyone's opinion in their decision making why would he blatantly say he should involve no one but his team in his decision making?

Whenever you start a sentence with "coming from the guy", you need to check yourself. You've accused more than one person of being autistic yet you yourself shown symptoms of autism and sociopathy.

The fact that you believe your opinion is "factually correct" proves arrogance on your part.

Stop embarrassing yourself, please.
my disagreeing with you can never be factually correct, as it is an opinion. "please don't follow his advice"

i formed that opinion based on fact (rest of my post) :
if he followed your advice and "involved no one in the planning except your team" he would be going down Cipsoft's path
Whenever you start a sentence with "coming from the guy", you need to check yourself. You've accused more than one person of being autistic yet you yourself shown symptoms of an autistic, sociopath. A weird combo.
as soon as you first replied i stopped taking this conversation seriously as i knew you would just try to misconstrue everything said to fit your argument, which you have.

also, i lol'ed at your sociopathic diagnosis, more clueless than you appear i suppose

Last edited:
my disagreeing with you can never be factually correct, as it is an opinion. "please don't follow his advice"

i formed that opinion based on fact (rest of my post) :

as soon as you first replied i stopped taking this conversation seriously as i knew you would just try to misconstrue everything said to fit your argument, which you have.

also, i lol'ed at your sociopathic diagnosis, more clueless than you appear i suppose

Oh don't worry, it wasn't a diagnosis. I merely pointed out symptoms that you've exhibited. Unlike you, I prefer not to give an unprofessional diagnosis.

Though it would still be a weird combo if you actually did have both of these conditions. If I were you I'd consult a doctor, just incase.

I merely pointed out symptoms that you've exhibited.
no you didn't, you saying it is just as silly as me. but like i said as soon as you joined it became a silly argument, so a silly argument calls for silly rebuttals as it appears

no you didn't, you saying it is just as silly as me. but like i said as soon as you joined it became a silly argument, so a silly argument calls for silly rebuttals as it appears

It was a silly argument well before I entered. One that hopefully, I've helped simmer down.

@Ezzz Sorry for the off-topic posts. Your server is awesome and you've done some nice work, it looks like it could be the home to an epic player base. Even though the competition could be harsh since they've launched before you and had more time to develop a player base, I believe that your server would get many players at launch. One thing worth considering is what do potential players have to think about before playing longterm? And that is other servers they play, or other games or even other things in life entirely.

Making the leveling up less boring be an option worth considering.

Well, well, well I was pretty shocked when I saw there were 35 new messages I was expecting to find some utility for the project, I was disappointed.

However, I understand all points of view and I agree with most of them, @J.Dre and @Schmanky both points of view are understandable.
My project partner feels like Rookgaard should be a challenge and I feel like players shouldn't get bored at the very early stage of the game, because it happens a lot.

I liked the idea of having a fluid experience rate for Rookgaard players and decreasing after making it to Mainland, x3 static isn't a bad idea and my project partner wants it to be x3 and low-rate but fun with the ideas I've in mind.

Behold I will leave Rookgaard with x5 and mainland x3 static, loot drop will be x4 for the early stages of the game later on will be x3.
You might say x3 is too much, no it isn't.

Let's give this example:

For a Demon to drop a Magic Plate Armor there is a 1 chance out of 1000, it is a lot of tries before even dropping a MPA x3 wouldn't increase it considerably for rares / very rares, but for common items like loot objects and such ...

Skill rates will be set to x4 and if by any chance things start to get ugly we might decrease it.
Magic rate will be set to x3 static.
Monster spawn regeneration: Will be decreased by -400 + playersonline, this shall increase spawn rate like if there were 4xx players online on the game server.

As for automatic change gold: I will discuss it, since as of yet we do not support auto change gold, you would have to go to the bank every time.

For a Demon to drop a Magic Plate Armor there is a 1 chance out of 1000, it is a lot of tries before even dropping a MPA x3 wouldn't increase it considerably for rares / very rares, but for common items like loot objects and such ...
while x3 is high i can see why you'd want it so. maybe drop the individual loot rate of rares to compensate (mpa, glegs, mms, maybe even dsm)

also, are you going to give knights/pallies bonuses like in realots?

As for party sharing experience: It's currently in testing progress, I don't want to find vulnerabilities for players to abuse.

Map mods: None until it's live for a few weeks.

while x3 is high i can see why you'd want it so. maybe drop the individual loot rate of rares to compensate (mpa, glegs, mms, maybe even dsm)

also, are you going to give knights/pallies bonuses like in realots?

Unlike RealOTs we don't need to increase weapons attack damage to compensate a vocation balances, instead we can edit vocations damage formulas for each skill, healing and defensive stats, so for when it's live we will see if we need to increase melee weapon damage for knights, or increase distance weapons damage for paladins, etc ...

Back