• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Triforce 7.4 [Mid/High Rate] Friday 29th.

Never heard of you or any of these other people talking about exhaust so for you to say that they are "GOOD PVPER'S" is self proclaimed. The only person on this thread who has paid their dues in the old school community I see is Spray. Not going to bother replying to you anymore since I'm putting 2 and 2 together and going with you only play short time high rate bugged servers and more than likely macro runes/bot on them.

I play with Spray, Kevin, Sepeku, Rat, etc... So sorry Sir. Ignorant, it's not self proclaimed. :*

Funny, every GOOD PVPER on this server has the same opinion about the exhaust being shit.. But eh, you must know what you're talking about.

Exhaust is too high, you clearly don't know shit about old school.. Ignored. :(

Also the server was being crashed and people were duping money, items, etc.. Some of these people are......

11:19 You see God's Creation (Level 69). He is a master sorcerer. He is Leader of the World War III (Today for you, tomorrow for me).
11:19 You see Shakaal (Level 81). He is a master sorcerer. He is Vice-Leader of the No Sleep Make Sneak (OPAKOPSAOPAKOPSA).
11:19 You see Brasileira Nata (Level 21). She is an elder druid.
11:19 You see Tal Do Guh (Level 87). He is a master sorcerer.
11:19 You see Sergeant Skawa (Level 72). He is a master sorcerer. He is Member of the No Sleep Make Sneak (Jebac bezmozgich brazoli).
11:19 You see Demolka Dominando (Level 74). He is a master sorcerer. He is Leader of the No Sleep Make Sneak.
11:18 You see Tal Do Sudden (Level 21). He is a master sorcerer.
11:21 You see Akoirac (Level 11). He is a sorcerer.
11:22 You see Hyll Slymn (Level 62). He is a master sorcerer.
11:22 You see Xoro Knght (Level 67). He is a master sorcerer.
11:25 You see Beringela'dojy (Level 55). He is an elder druid.

And probably more at other depots around.

Last edited:
Big surprise that our polish friends of No sleep make sneak are using a server weakness to get an advantage, who would've thought.

Yeah i saw the No Sleep nerd fucks duping in thais depot.. Server is still crashing. Quite annoying how some players lose money due to crashes/rollbacks and the people who abuse it profit.

All the people I posted above were duping RH's, DSM's, CC's, etc in thais depot together, so I'm just gonna assume they are the people who are crashing it... Anyway this server was put up way too soon with way to many bugs.
Shoulda had some testing before launching it. :(

I am doing my best to fix these crashes, I could simply create the normal server you guys already known without any advanced system that would attract the same player base but I am here willing to make it for you guys by myself.
Just implemented another fix, hope it end with the crash's. about dupping If there was any one doing it it's pretty simple to find these guys with simple query's at database, it ain't that big.