• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Triforce 7.4 [Mid/High Rate] Friday 29th.

I am doing my best to fix these crashes, I could simply create the normal server you guys already known without any advanced system that would attract the same player base but I am here willing to make it for you guys by myself.
Just implemented another fix, hope it end with the crash's. about dupping If there was any one doing it it's pretty simple to find these guys with simple query's at database, it ain't that big.
make restart or smth, now i died again by some shits cuz u cant fix and ppl have 300cc each

I am doing my best to fix these crashes, I could simply create the normal server you guys already known without any advanced system that would attract the same player base but I am here willing to make it for you guys by myself.
Just implemented another fix, hope it end with the crash's. about dupping If there was any one doing it it's pretty simple to find these guys with simple query's at database, it ain't that big.

Then look in the database and find them and delete them? also not to mention this is getting really retarded that ur actually not stopping them yet. Also why out of this version is the map so buggy all the others went fairly smooth.

Then look in the database and find them and delete them? also not to mention this is getting really retarded that ur actually not stopping them yet. Also why out of this version is the map so buggy all the others went fairly smooth.

They are all still active and online. :D

another thing i wanted to add is that ur frag system is most likely fucked up, but i havent tested it yet. I got red skull for taking 9 frags weekly and it just went away finally, but in reality if i take 1 more frag ima get rs again so i cant take a frag for a week unless i want rs

what about the red skull thing? i cant take a frag for a week now unless i want rs.

EDITED-- actually nvm ima just join the retarded macro users myself since ur obviously not doing shit to them
@Lording

Last edited:
The up time seems to be a lot better. And it's a great server to pvp on, you should join and give it a try!

Fuck you noob ot people block boat 2 hours and im cant kill him . ;)
10 crash in 1 days.
Cant make residence in all city.
Cant use desintegrate when Fire field on items.
Never play on your shit ot.

yes omg reset all servs coz it only answreee!!!

No, continue to run a server where people duped shitloads of items and cc giving them a clear advantage over others. Just ignore the problem! =)

I'd play here if the bugs would get fixed and if there was some endgame instead of just PoI.

No, continue to run a server where people duped shitloads of items and cc giving them a clear advantage over others. Just ignore the problem! =)

I'd play here if the bugs would get fixed and if there was some endgame instead of just PoI.

He's had Tryiforce server up a few times already, so he's experienced.

If people duped items and shit when he's already hosted the server several times before, ONE more reset issn't going to fix the problem.

I'm saying a reset is a bad idea because the server will be just as shit afterwords.

He's had Tryiforce server up a few times already, so he's experienced.

If people duped items and shit when he's already hosted the server several times before, ONE more reset issn't going to fix the problem.

I'm saying a reset is a bad idea because the server will be just as shit afterwords.

i honestly think this is a different map then all the others, because on the other server doors werent broken, npcs were working fine. I honestly think he used different things this time and it hasn't paid off in return

Buff UH's, it's sad when 1 level 105 mage can spam UE and kill a 70 knight from 100-0 while UHing.
Also sad when 2 level 80 mages can spam UE and also, kill a 70 knight who heals 2 times with UH.
Also sad when you have to go down to rank 33 to even find a knight on the highscores.
Also sad when there's only 2 paladins and 1 knight in the top 50 and the rest are MS's.

Call it crying, call it whatever you want but this server isn't balanced and this is probably the first server in all of 7.72- that is purely MS's in the highscores.
Fix your damn server, fix eremo too.. To many retards sit in there all day blocking it to kill you.