• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TrueTibia 8.52

We are thinking about multiple servers, so watchout for a new one coming up.

thats would be suck !!!

there was much bugs on this server and u was fixing them slowly

how u gonna take care of 2 servers comon..:confused:

we wish u take ur time on 1 server to make it the best .

Give them a break, i know personally that they've both been up till wee hours on the morning trying to fix it and attend to us.

I myself have been a tad annoying messaging them while they sleep, just give them a break. It'll work out in the end.

-Cas

Give them a break, i know personally that they've both been up till wee hours on the morning trying to fix it and attend to us.

I myself have been a tad annoying messaging them while they sleep, just give them a break. It'll work out in the end.

-Cas

how about, they can recruit a bigger team, wouldnt that help?

Well to be honest it would, but it's their choice. Plus being a tutor myself, I've decided to stop being foolish, as I've noticed i have been and start helping more.

You still got alot of domains to go if you really want to prevent phishing or w/e

lets go for bump :) aus team is all deleted... retards . ;o i was against them for the whole time and i didnt even knew i was with them in eral tibia lOL .. failed for me? im even in their guild -.- :D