• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Undeath OT - Needs your help and feedback!

shivaria

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have made a few servers in the very far past but my latest would be a server named Legends of Terra version 8.54 and I am bringing it back but BETTER! For that I need your help. I am currently working on the project '[USA] Undeath OT' and will advertise it once its coming near completion. In the meantime I have a couple previews to give an idea of some things I have done and would love some feedback and anything you would like to see added in this RPG server based on your favorite video games! Thanks again! <3

Attribute Focus Explanation
when you make a character you will get to choose from below
Strength - More Damage!
Agility - Faster Attack & Run Speed!
Vitality - Increased Regeneration & Armor!
as you progress through the game you will get to choose again and again, eventually being very powerful in the exact way you want to be!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Server Features ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Custom GUI or HUD - Client has been splashed with new icons and color
New Skills and Client
D_ZN6cndR.gif
Diablo Attributes - Every level, you gain points for character mastery
dPNVbod.png
Zelda Rupees - Rupees drop from enemies, walk over them to pick them up
hpTPKEw.gif
Zelda Dungeons - Find hidden dungeons, defeat the boss, Click for Video!
KW20ofLGO.gif
Zelda Sprites - Chests, animations, items, and enemies explode on death!
I7EGQpblb.gif
Mana Items - Animated custom items infused with mana
Final Fantasy Magic - Cure, Demi, etc
Rebirth - Reset back to level 1, and continue your journey stronger than before!
Final Fantasy Flying Mounts - Fly above the world! Click for Video!
Final Fantasy Crafting - Mining, Fishing, Forging
Upgrade Items - Rock Launcher +1 (Atk:11). Rock Launcher +2 (Atk:13).
Randomized Items - Rock Launcher (Atk:8). Rock Launcher (Atk:10).
Lore & Story - Rescue NPCS! Save the world or destroy it!
Pvp & Pkk - Good vs Evil, become a guardian of light or join the undead!
Unique Powers - Every character is unique and has their own special powers. While you may discover how to use the power of fire, and create walls of fire, someone else might have a different element like Ice Pulse, or Acid Flux
9zzQHZyu.gif
W6yC4_a3T.gif

If you have some questions, maybe this will help you!
  • Since this is based on Zelda, Diablo, Secret of mana and Final Fantasy, what features do you plan to use from each game?
So far I have taken the treasure chest graphic from zelda but plan to add puzzles and items as well. I have big plans to resemble the story after diablo and monsters will be based on it as well as items. I have added mana weapons from secret of mana and plan on adding items and other things based on undine, salamander, etc. I have taken attributes from final fantasy and plan on adding items and powers from it as well like "cure" or "esuna".
  • Could we get some in-depth information on how Strength, Agility, and Vitality will work?
I added an explanation of this system to my post on the first page but if you want further details.. You will be able to choose more attributes as you get farther to specialize further like "STR STR" or "STR VIT" and the bonuses stack.
  • Will you have vocations (classes) on here? or will you be able to use whatever suits you?
Naturally more regeneration from vitality means being able to use powers more often, and more strength or agility means stronger or faster hits. So there's a few obvious classes like mage or ranger or warrior. There is a class system just not until later in the game and its not in a traditional sense. You will have two choices to advance into a class with your attribute bonuses intact or join the undead and become a monster, a whole new class altogether.
  • Are all powers randomly chosen? and just to clarify powers are pretty much the equivalent to spells?
Yes completely random. The first power you find will be 1 of 13 other powers, and once you unlock it, the other 12 powers are lost to you forever. There is multiple points in the game to find or earn powers and at each point there are 13 brand new powers, and you will only unlock 1 of them. At that point you will have 2 powers and 24 of the powers are lost to you, never able to get. At least through normal means. And yes powers are spells/skills combined.
  • Are you planning on use any features from your previous Terra servers?!?
As many as I can, including better ones. If there's something you want me to add to this server you have to post here and speak up!
  • I've noticed there is a mining and forging skill, so does that mean there will be a crafting system?
Mining, Forging, Fishing are all fun skills that give awesome rewards (and take up lots of your time!). Forging is the crafting system, and not all material can be mined. One example are the Metal Slime (10) enemies. They drop liquid metal which is used to make Ironite armor and weapons. Here's an Ironite weapon below;
sZCgpgtL0.png

• Any spoilers on what the immortality skill will exactly do?
Part of your goal in this game is to save the world and help end it. You will get to choose to be a hero or become what you started off to fight. The undead will play a strong role in this game. Immortality is your path to becoming godly and not being able to die, which the game will get so difficult, that if you aren't "Immortal" enough then you will be wiped from existence!
It effects your characters regeneration to a point where you cant die. At least that's your goal, but its a goal that will always seem out of reach.

Custom!
EO02v3V.png

New Secret Garden Arena!
lsA0ohR.png

Last edited:
Does anyone like waking up on a beach with amnesia?

Last edited:
What a miracle to to see! I have been checking the old forums every so often to see if you decided to work on a new project.
I recently got an email telling about this so called project and it made me wonder. I'm excited to see that you've actually made a thread for it.
I'm hoping this will live up to the exceptions of your old Terra servers! <3

What a miracle to to see! I have been checking the old forums every so often to see if you decided to work on a new project.
I recently got an email telling about this so called project and it made me wonder. I'm excited to see that you've actually made a thread for it.
I'm hoping this will live up to the exceptions of your old Terra servers! <3
I have some huge surprises for everyone this time around, with all the old tibia skills scrapped, im using my own, and magic system thrown out, put in a power system so every character is unique, powers will be unique to your character, and vocation system thrown out, put in an attribute system to choose whether you want to hit hard, fast, or heal better.

Are you going to use the OT Client this time around for your client?

Either way, I am excited to hear you are putting up a server again!

Are you going to use the OT Client this time around for your client?

Either way, I am excited to hear you are putting up a server again!
Hey I remember you! I used OT Client last time! This time I am using a custom client with some new sprites!
The game is coming along fast and its really awesome, go make an account on the site and prepare for beta testing! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You should use mediafire.com for downloads, as far as I know they have no limit to file size or bandwidth restrictions.
Although mega.nz is a good alternative which you are using.

Btw, I tried to login, I got to the login window but nothing beyond that :(

Last edited:
You have got my attention.
*dances*

You should use mediafire.com for downloads, as far as I know they have no limit to file size or bandwidth restrictions.
Although mega.nz is a good alternative which you are using.

Btw, I tried to login, I got to the login window but nothing beyond that :(
I already replied via pm, but for everyone else to know, the server isnt up yet! haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks promising, but honestly why not use OT Client?

It has benefits of being able to move around the windows as you please and it runs smoother.

Back