• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Undeath OT - Needs your help and feedback!

What is the immortality skill?
Bonus Regeneration, to a point where if you have like 100 immortality then you will be very hard to kill.

Looks promising, but honestly why not use OT Client?

It has benefits of being able to move around the windows as you please and it runs smoother.
I will try to if OT client releases for 10.77

Last edited by a moderator:
The hype......is....real...
I'm working on a buddy program and refer a friend program. The buddy program will give you awesome free stuff when logging in together for the first time, and refer a friend will give you free stuff as your friends join the server!

Buddy System - Search the forums or another OT site and find someone to introduce to this server. You both will get early access to test the server or play for fun, and at the end of the test, you guys will earn some FREE donation points! Find a buddy, Early Access Alpha Testing!

10 POINTS FREE for each of you!
Head over to undeath.servegame.com to view the shop!

attribute focus explanation added! anyone have anything they would like to see added in this server?

added new power teaser, check my images on first page!

I've got some questions!
  • Since this is based on Zelda, Diablo, Secret of mana and Final Fantasy, what features do you plan to use from each game? (there sure are a great deal of things you could implement!)
  • Could we get some in-depth information on how Strength, Agility, and Vitality will work?
  • Will you have vocations (classes) on here? or will you be able to use whatever suits you?
  • Are all powers randomly chosen? and just to clarify powers are pretty much the equivalent to spells?
  • Are you planning on use any features from your previous Terra servers?!? There were a lot of amazing features so you certainly should!
  • I've noticed there is a mining and forging skill, so does that mean there will be a crafting system?
  • Any spoilers on what the immortality skill will exactly do? I'm a bit curious hehe.

I've got some questions!
  • Since this is based on Zelda, Diablo, Secret of mana and Final Fantasy, what features do you plan to use from each game? (there sure are a great deal of things you could implement!)
So far I have taken the treasure chest graphic from zelda but plan to add puzzles and items as well. I have big plans to resemble the story after diablo and monsters will be based on it as well as items. I have added mana weapons from secret of mana and plan on adding items and other things based on undine, salamander, etc. I have taken attributes from final fantasy and plan on adding items and powers from it as well like "cure" or "esuna".
  • Could we get some in-depth information on how Strength, Agility, and Vitality will work?
I added an explanation of this system to my post on the first page but if you want further details.. You will be able to choose more attributes as you get farther to specialize further like "STR STR" or "STR VIT" and the bonuses stack.
  • Will you have vocations (classes) on here? or will you be able to use whatever suits you?
Naturally more regeneration from vitality means being able to use powers more often, and more strength or agility means stronger or faster hits. So there's a few obvious classes like mage or ranger or warrior. There is a class system just not until later in the game and its not in a traditional sense. You will have two choices to advance into a class with your attribute bonuses intact or join the undead and become a monster, a whole new class altogether.
  • Are all powers randomly chosen? and just to clarify powers are pretty much the equivalent to spells?
Yes completely random. The first power you find will be 1 of 13 other powers, and once you unlock it, the other 12 powers are lost to you forever. There is multiple points in the game to find or earn powers and at each point there are 13 brand new powers, and you will only unlock 1 of them. At that point you will have 2 powers and 24 of the powers are lost to you, never able to get. At least through normal means. And yes powers are spells/skills combined.
  • Are you planning on use any features from your previous Terra servers?!? There were a lot of amazing features so you certainly should!
As many as I can, including better ones. If there's something you want me to add to this server you have to post here and speak up!
  • I've noticed there is a mining and forging skill, so does that mean there will be a crafting system?
Mining, Forging, Fishing are all fun skills that give awesome rewards (and take up lots of your time!). Forging is the crafting system, and not all material can be mined. One example are the Metal Slime (10) enemies. They drop liquid metal which is used to make Ironite armor and weapons. Here's an Ironite weapon below;
sZCgpgtL0.png

• Any spoilers on what the immortality skill will exactly do? I'm a bit curious hehe.
Part of your goal in this game is to save the world and help end it. You will get to choose to be a hero or become what you started off to fight. The undead will play a strong role in this game. Immortality is your path to becoming godly and not being able to die, which the game will get so difficult, that if you aren't "Immortal" enough then you will be wiped from existence!
It effects your characters regeneration to a point where you cant die. At least that's your goal, but its a goal that will always seem out of reach.

Could you explain the skills a bit? It seems like a very nice concept.
Sure! You find your first pickaxe then use it to break rocks to escape the starting area. As you mine rocks you level your mining and get skilled enough to mine other things used to upgrade your equipment. Some things you mine can directly upgrade and some things have to be forged. There are better pickaxe's (custom sprites) added to the game to mine stronger things as well, oh and the pickaxe is a formidable weapon too. Forging can be used on things you find or buy or kill monsters and what they drop. The higher your skill the less wasted materials and higher chance for success on forging. You can forge full armor and weapon sets. Fishing poles come in a variety of colors, each used for the basic purpose of fishing but some rods can be used to catch treasures of the sea. For example the Purple Rod can catch MP crystals when skilled enough.

Last edited:
Sure! You find your first pickaxe then use it to break rocks to escape the starting area. As you mine rocks you level your mining and get skilled enough to mine other things used to upgrade your equipment. Some things you mine can directly upgrade and some things have to be forged. There are better pickaxe's (custom sprites) added to the game to mine stronger things as well, oh and the pickaxe is a formidable weapon too. Forging can be used on things you find or buy or kill monsters and what they drop. The higher your skill the less wasted materials and higher chance for success on forging. You can forge full armor and weapon sets. Fishing poles come in a variety of colors, each used for the basic purpose of fishing but some rods can be used to catch treasures of the sea. For example the Purple Rod can catch MP crystals when skilled enough.
That's neat. Are you using the mining based on Collz's mod, or your own custom thing?

That's neat. Are you using the mining based on Collz's mod, or your own custom thing?
Never even seen his, lol
Mine is a lot different from taking a glance. I have some fun stuff from other people on here but the important stuff i do myself :)

Looks like amazing project. When are we going to have chance to try starting island? Any planned date for alpha? Or opening for a day? Anything of this kind?

Looks like amazing project. When are we going to have chance to try starting island? Any planned date for alpha? Or opening for a day? Anything of this kind?
msg me on skype and i let people try it
undeath.servegame

msg me on skype and i let people try it
undeath.servegame
Sent a request :D

The heart containers from Zelda could be a pretty cool feature. You could even bump it up a step and do the same thing for mana.
Tibia always used the typical shovel, rope, and pick which got boring pretty quick. It would be cool if you added in new tools, so for example the grappling hook from Zelda.
I would love to see all kind of crazy cool unique monsters/boss and by that I mean Diablo/PoE type of unique. Same thing goes for the equipment.

Sent a request :D

The heart containers from Zelda could be a pretty cool feature. You could even bump it up a step and do the same thing for mana.
Tibia always used the typical shovel, rope, and pick which got boring pretty quick. It would be cool if you added in new tools, so for example the grappling hook from Zelda.
I would love to see all kind of crazy cool unique monsters/boss and by that I mean Diablo/PoE type of unique. Same thing goes for the equipment.

hearts are awesome but the hp bar is pretty badass i think youll like it. shovel system revamped here, pick redone completely and turned into mining, and i did add the grappling hook from zelda, there are cool unique boss monsters and equipment as well!

Back