• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] VenomOT - 8.60 | 24H

OrionVenom

Reaction score
Hello, I'm here to show to you my first OTServer work. =)
As my first public server, I need help from community to tell me how to make it better and better!
It is running fine (software and server), but need a lot of modifications on map, quests, etc..

The server is hosted on a dedicated server in New York and is 24h online.

I'm brazilian but my english isn't bad at all.​

• Version: 8.60
  • IP: VenomOT.servegame.com
  • Uptime: 24/7
  • Hosted in: New York - USA, in a dedicated server.
  • Exp rate: 1-25: 30x / 26-45: 20x / 61-100: 8x / 101-200: 5x / 201+: 4x
  • Map: Custom map with Global Tibia elements.
  • Loot rate: 2.5x
  • Server type: PVP
  • Skill rate: 10x
  • Magic rate: 4.5x

~Cursed Thais
thais.gif

~Desert Dungeon
desert.gif

~Annihilator Quest
anihi.png

Any suggestions and hints are welcome!

I hope you enjoy VenomOT like i'm liking on working in it!

And again, I'm newcomer on the OTServer administration, please, don't judge me if you found any mistakes in server, if possible, tell me/help me to fix it!

Thank you all! ^_^

--- EDIT ---​

- Rates updated;
- Venore D-lair added;
- Edron D-lair added;
- Cyclopolis added;
- Thais as a high level hunt place added;
- Annihilator Quest 100% working;
- Desert Quest / Desert dungeon equal the Global Tibia!
- Bug's on the server/map/vocations fixed.

Last edited:
Playing on this for about an hour, if anyone wants to join me, pm me. Lifer

Hello, I'm here to show to you my first OTServer work. =)
As my first public server, I need help from community to tell me how to make it better and better!
It is running fine (software and server), but need a lot of modifications on map, quests, etc..​

Log on and I can tell you some stuff already.

- - - Updated - - -

I know it's your first OT or whatever, but you have ALOT to edit. You get to main, as a DRUID, and you click the weapon rack and get a clerical mace + a copper shield. Clerical mace is level 20+, I suggest you make it vocation based.

Druids get rod+spellbook, sorcs wand+spellsbook, etc. AND make c-mace level 7+ to use (incase you die, because rots and trolls and basically everything hit hard as FUCK)​

Rlly is this an usa ot!?

You won't want to play until he fixes everything. I got to level 8, as a druid started with clerical mace and copper shield ONLY, C-mace is level 20 to use so you cant even hunt with it. Rotworms/trolls own you, can only hunt rats/bugs if you can find them.

Log on and I can tell you some stuff already.

- - - Updated - - -

I know it's your first OT or whatever, but you have ALOT to edit. You get to main, as a DRUID, and you click the weapon rack and get a clerical mace + a copper shield. Clerical mace is level 20+, I suggest you make it vocation based.

Druids get rod+spellbook, sorcs wand+spellsbook, etc. AND make c-mace level 7+ to use (incase you die, because rots and trolls and basically everything hit hard as FUCK)

I'll make a quest for each vocation (or change the weapon rack to be vocation based like you said), thanks for your feedback!

Rlly is this an usa ot!?

Yes, this OTServer is hosted in New York - USA

Hello everybody,

I've updated a lot of things in the server, added new hunt areas, fixed first-set quest on main land and more!

Please, stay helping me out to fix the things in my server!

Thank you all!!

Hello guys,

I've modified a lot of things in the server!

Please, enjoy! :)

Changes:
- Rates updated;
- Venore D-lair added;
- Edron D-lair added;
- Cyclopolis added;
- Thais as a high level hunt place added;
- Annihilator Quest 100% working;
- Desert Quest / Desert dungeon equal the Global Tibia!
- Bug's on the server/map/vocations fixed.

Ps: If you have any suggestions or tips, please, let me know.

Thanks everybody, and good game for all!

Back