• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Xazera.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Banned User
Reaction score
Greetings!

I'm pleased to announce that we've finally opened Xazera.net to the public. We have so many features inside our little community that it's almost impossible to name them all, although I'll try my best to name as many as possible. We are a little community, not very much developped as a full, although we are working on it. Some of our main goals in Xazera are:
  • To develop a decent community with a good economy
  • To listen to the player's suggestions and add them as we see worthy
  • Have a good staff team that is capable of eliminating cheaters and power abusers
  • To provide a place to play, and enjoy your time
  • A community with no donations, so all players get an equal advantage
This amazing map has been put together with all real tibia cities, spawns (including svargrond mines, all of yalahar and more), raids, addons and all the goodies. You'll be introduced to them in the following posts, after the information about the server.

1-50: 50x
51-99: 30x
100-149: 25x
150-199: 15x
200-300: 10x
300+: 7x

Server Information
Name: Xazera RPG
IP: xazera.servegame.com (.net isn't working right now, we're working on getting it to work. If anyone has any pointers, let us know)
Account: Xazera - Latest News
Port: 7171
Client: We're currently using 8.40.
Map: Real tibia, completely full.

Please note our experience stages are set so that it isn't too hard to level up in the beginning, I.E: the boring parts. Although, it does slow down quite a bit at higher levels, as we like to encourage team hunting for harder monsters. Anyway, I'll get on to the mini-teasers inside our thread.

Real tibia addon system

http://g.imageshack.us/img14/addonsystem.png/1/Here at Xazera, we are strong believers of the real tibia addon systems. We don't appreciate servers that give away addons for just 10k or 5k, it's better off having to collect the items yourself, don't you think? The items are very similar to real tibia's, and they are of course all obtainable just like in real tibia. We do have random boss spawns so that you can get those expensive addons you've always dreamed of!

Raids, raids, raids!

http://g.imageshack.us/img22/ferumbras.png/1/
At Xazera we have to say, our staff sure do love our raids! We have almost all the real tibia raids, ranging from thais rat raids all the way to the beloved Ferumbras spawning, who will go and fight him to find his legendary hat and bring it to the academy in Edron for a brand new addon? Get your friends together and give it a shot!

Difficult Quests
hellgorak.png

Can you get a team together to complete the great inquisition? Let's see if you're up to the challenge, the reward is sure worth it. Here's one of the most difficult bosses; hellgorak!

I hope you enjoyed our little teaser, so far there are two gamemasters on our server; Sam and GM Chancemonkey.

Enjoy yourself on the server, we hope to see you there! :)

This server is On An Awesome Host, NO lag, Nice exp rates, Fair Owner, And a Great Community.

We are looking to expand the community for the Group Things.

Group Hunts in Difficult Areas, The VERY difficult Quests (PoI, Inq Exct) And Of Course !WAR! So come and bring your team, Let's have some fun whether it's obtaining Rare items or Beating the hell out of each other :]

And i'll be glad to help most newcomers as much as i can with items.

Yours,
//Quiet Riot

I liked it, but it's not 100% like you state in your post. It looks like it have been download in OTlands Download section.

No Tae, You'll come and play because i know you remember me from Original Xoria :]

And everyone come play!

Everyone Come give this server a Try! It's worth your time I Assure you.

Even if you want to just come war and Kill me!

I'll pay 500k to the first team to frag me.

Come do it. ;)

For some reason the Dedicated Host Changed Ip.

173.10.112.83 Is the New Ip

And we're currently having some troubles with the house system or something, But bear with us we'll have it fixed soon enough.

For some reason the Dedicated Host Changed Ip.

173.10.112.83 Is the New Ip

And we're currently having some troubles with the house system or something, But bear with us we'll have it fixed soon enough.

you should edit the first post and put the IP in more people read the first one then the bottom, just trust me, and it seems like a nice OT.

Nah it's not, But i could really use your help In a war Vs a bunch of Kids from New Zealand who bot and Power Abuse.

;]
Come on Tae I miss you from Xoria! :[

Yours,
//Quiet Riot

Nah it's not, But i could really use your help In a war Vs a bunch of Kids from New Zealand who bot and Power Abuse.

;]
Come on Tae I miss you from Xoria! :[

Yours,
//Quiet Riot

lol ill play if its 8.41 i wont say what server im playin cause i dont want it to look like im advertising ill take a peep around his forums :]

I might consider updating to 8.41

I need instructions on how to do it, without loosing all my players/info/some of it going corrupt.

BTW TAE

Zyloria <3333 Remember it? I was GM, uhm, GM something. I forget, but Bargus owned it? :]

Hmm

Maybe somone can tell me why no one is taking interest in this server?

Thanks,
//Quiet Riot

I might consider updating to 8.41

I need instructions on how to do it, without loosing all my players/info/some of it going corrupt.

BTW TAE

Zyloria <3333 Remember it? I was GM, uhm, GM something. I forget, but Bargus owned it? :]

just transfer your database to an 8.41 server and transfer the files like actions movements and other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back