• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] ZezeniaOnline [RPG] [Custom 100%] | Content Updates

This look even worser than Medivia, what the actual f?
Do people actually play this? xD

it actually is really fun if you have ever play'd it for real. Also the concept if sub classes is fun. It is not as static as tibia with onlye 4 vocations. I just wish the map was smaller. Cause its way too big for the amount of people they have playing. But the game died cause of no activity from the staff. And if they did something they made the wrong decission. I hope one day it will be alive again as it was back in the days.

This game used to pop off back in the day, been up like 8 years, was sick wars, Staff ran it into the ground, and i love the graphics, the outfits not so much haha

was really fun back then pk on low lvls and those sick wars when it was first time released with healing services in depot cause if u cast exura u were healing whole stack first warg solo (that fucker was waiting for newbies which leave those creeps/larvas in city sewers) that was 9 years ago or so then i tried zezenia again 2 years ago but my friend told me "dont play this shit people bot and staff is corrupted" then he send me video of ppl botting and some threads at forum so ye its piece of shit right now

the botting is a bigger problem here then on tibia indeed. cause if you bot here in pvp/rpg you have such a big advantadge then the others. Even more then on tibia. So ye bot kinda ruïned this game cause its too important to have it seems:/ On tibia you can beat botters easy even in pvp.

Also the balance idk if i just suck at zezenia but my feelings about h-lvl pvp (never had 100lv+ just few 60-70lvl warlocks to pk) is that pyromancer>all since theres only few people playing zezenia and most are fights now in small teams so that aoe friendly fire aint problem and if i good remember pyro got higher resistance against magic/phys from buff?

Last edited:
Nothing really changed so why would we play. He just opened a new world and think everything is solved

don't even bother. tried to play there since the tipitaka server. gms and even owner don't treat all players as equals. slow content stupid updates. money hungry bastards try to introduce new staff and server as it would change the problems this "game" has. fun pvp mechanics ruined by bots. "best" community on non-pvp server bots since ancient times. deleting existing cities and map because it was too ugly rather than trying to improve it. big plans small staff - want to earn a lot of money by doing little work considering this game as a hobby. i could go on this rant for hours but who really cares? stop bumping this trash.

Create characters on this game, its really worth playing and there is alot of nice people, you should try it out couse the game deserves alot more players then it has, the server also has a page where you can find out information about anything you need Zezenium.com (http://zezenium.com/index.html)

Im not a admin/gm on this game im just a normal player trying to help the game grow in popularity

with kind regards
Lindeman / Ziff ingame

That's the thing, the game is fun at the beginning. But being a player of 8+ years... I have seen enough. The average player base has only diminished, and stuck in a phase of "Trying to grow". It has been stuck in this phase for more years then I can think. Everyone seems to point out the fact of the GM's being corrupt and, money hungry, this and that... the forums are flooded with it. The staff really could care less here as they keep making updates that actually ruin the game and put it in a worse state then it already is. My question is if the staff really cared, why would they keep downgrading their game... and not listening to the players? Taking sides of certain people and letting them get away with things? GM's finding reasons to ban enemies, which end up being just stupid reasons? I can keep going

The pvp system and vocation system is actually fun. Compared to tibia ez pvp system.
Too bad so many bots on this game and that matters alot

The pvp system and vocation system is actually fun. Compared to tibia ez pvp system.
Too bad so many bots on this game and that matters alot
They have an auto detect system now thats gotten rid of them but thats why theres no players lol.

Back