• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[V2] Animera - Let's brainstorm!

Would you play Animera when it is online?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Animera

Solutions
Reaction score
Animera
Lve4Aj.png

As some of you know, I am working years on developing Animera.
We've done some beta testing, It was on line for a few months.

But I've decided when it closed, to shape up the server to make Animera better then ever!
For example: Expanding map, Customize more quests, spells, items, creatures, npc's.
To make it more RPG, adventurous, challenging, and of course fun!

lF51mW.png

The rates will be medium rated, this way i want to give the players the feeling that it isn't slow and boring. But with the medium rates i also buffed some creatures so it's almost similar to low rated servers. But there is a lot of quests, bosses, side quests etc. So do not expect to be at full power if you manage to reach level 300.

154ejif.png
uG9WcO.png

The map is fully customized from scratch, the main city is also from scratch but based of enigma city also known of evolution servers. Yet there are some differences here and there.. The map contains now 7 cities/towns. Many old spawns, maps, quest etc. are revamped and or expanded.

1. Enigma city (The city you start in).
  2. Sunrise city (City located at the desert continent).
  3. Naranja city (City located at the jungle continent).
  4. Sheerpoint city (City located at the ice continent).
  5. Omashu city (City located in the premium area).
  6. Floatwood town (Town located somewhere at the sea).
  7. Eastshore town (Town located in the main continent).
Yet there might be added some other in the future..

The server contains a story which contains 3 chapters full packed with action, besides that we got also side quests, bosses, secrets, myths, adventure, events, and a whole bunch of things to keep you busy yet entertained.

1peTok.png

There are 3 main vocations with each different hunting style yet you can promote twice..
As soon you reach level 50 you can get your first promotion which will decide your role when you will explore with your friends!

Rogue to: Assassin / Warrior / General
Assassin -> Grand Assassin
Warrior -> Great Warrior
General -> Elite General

Magician to: Sorcerer / Shaman / Summoner
Sorcerer -> Master Sorcerer
Shaman -> Grand Shaman
Summoner -> Necromancer

Ranger to Hunter / Archer.
Hunter -> Night hunter
Archer -> Brave Archer
Not really originally eh? Agree on that one but hey there aren't really much different classes there is, There is one secret main vocation which is still yet in development so i will not spoil it yet. All i can say is, this vocation is original and never seen before! All the classes will be balanced in their ways. Do not expect that everyone deals fixed damage. because yet you can deal 650x8=5200 damage (The 8 stands for the amount of tiles of exori), or 650x85=55.250(85 stands for the amount of tiles of rage of the skies according to wikipedia). Well how it all will be rolling... You will see in-game! Maybe with a bit of luck you can hear it soon.

83H9Gs.png

Player versus player will still be at the old school style.. Not a mix of 48 different skulls.. Swap-crap, different kind of modes with more buttons then a airplane and more rules then the law... Just keep it clear and simple! You are able to kill 3 players a day every day of the week and month. For those who likes more action we got also events, pvp arena and of course the war system.

I try to keep it fun and things similar to the old school tibia, except its a new adventure at a new continent with new things and abilities to discover! I won't spoil too much yet..
Screen17.png

84uGSx.png

Premium also known as VIP(Nowadays i dislike it to calling it VIP it makes me puke), Yes there will be a premium system to cover up the hosting costs. It will contain access to a certain percentage of the map also the beginning of the last chapter of the story inclusive some benefits.

But there will be in no way items that would be sold, Maybe some fun items but no quest items, equipment, or whatever! Keep it fair!

If i make any profit i would save it in case the server is dying to got time and money to save it or maybe add discount to premium itself, and maybe keep a small % to myself.
Since i am working so much years on it by myself, even after several times data loss, times of forced breaks because of busy life, mapping without a mouse etc. I kept on because i love Open-tibia.
Thank you everyone @ otland and otfans without you guys i didn't get inspired neither motivated at all!

And at last the reason of this thread: What does the community thinks about it?, What could be done better?, What do you suggest?, Something you disagree about? Discuss it here! because it ain't no fun when i am the only one!

Kind regards,

Lagmacun

Coming soon:

• Storyline
  • More screen shots
  • More depth of the game features.

Some links:

As soon as I saw those vocations I knew that this is going to be a server that I will be testing out.
I wish you the best and I hope I can test it out some time in the near future.
Farewell.

Nice another OT to look forward too but so sad that we have to wait for all these ots.......

Thanks keep following this thread. I hope to get it done this year.
If anyone feel to speed up the progress you can always message me, maybe i got something anyone could help with.
Yes it's time consuming especially when you are working alone.

Features

Lit up your torch!
Nowadays with the lighthack inside the client, and spells like 'Great light'.
Makes items like a simple torch, useless. It's time to give torch a comeback!
The animera client will be 'lighthack' free, And the only light spell will be 'Utevo lux'.
Which will be limited too in some way.
But what makes torch useful then? There are wall lamps etc. Which can only be turned on by using a torch. Who knows maybe that wall lamp is the key to open a secret door?

Boss hunter's club
Creatures from now on do not drop any gold coins anymore, Except maybe creatures like a 'hunter' and such.
As soon as you start your adventure i recommend to visit the boss hunter's club. It's a group of friends which united together. As soon you killed a creature a amount of money will be transfered to your bank.
With their studies they also got information about bosses some where they locate, weakness and maybe more..

Much items
What makes much servers boring is the lack of items all they have is the "best equipment", and maybe some items with only one purpose.. Selling it to a so called djinn npc. What makes animera different is that there will be different items for different purposes. I mean come on a lot of creatures a lot of loot but like 90% of it without any use? That ruins the game don't you agree?

Custom map, creatures, vocations, spells, items.
Whats the use of repeatedly grinding the same creatures for the same loot, with the same spells and strategy with the same map? We've done that more then enough times. So lets end it here... And try to grind a new region with hungry for information, unknown dangers and adventure!

Oldschool style
Even this is a new world you have yet to discover we have things that will raise you nostalgic feelings! With the old fashion things we returned! No level requirement so watch out you never know what your target could carry! Old awesome outfits everyone got their own style whats yours? Limited rune shops, its time to manasit again, and love the fact only your profession could create these powerful runes! Reduced stairhop time, Reduced soul costs.

Never get bored!
Some annoying douche? or like to go on killing spree when you are bored? But getting frustrated by the low killing limit which might push you over the edge to gain your red skull? Animera contains the war system mode, outside that you are able to kill 3 times a day, Doesn't matter how much you killed this week or this month. Further we got a lot of quests, events, raids, adventure to keep you motivated.

Community
Like the previous time we will punish cheaters and botters hard, This way we want to keep the community for those who actually love to play, and love to making friends or the one you want to marry with.. A time to laugh together, Cry together and fight together!
It's important especially at a server like these.. Where team work is recommended. We try to keep players motivating to work together for example experience share bonus in parties.
Strong bosses which are hard to block, and hard too slay by yourself.

Fair play
Sick of those donation servers full with overpowered items, equipment, weapons? So am i as donator to Animera i try to cover up the hosting costs mainly, We won't sell any of equipment every item is obtainable in-game.. as donator you aren't limited to some cities and you can start the third chapter of the main story to feed your curiosity... If there ain't good or evil you ain't alive! And we could offer some services or funny things you would love to, but i did not have decided yet.

Practice makes perfect!
I haven't decided yet to implement the system in yet but hey! let the people who comment decide that! Whenever you learn a spell by your teacher, You won't be able master the technique perfectly.. This way you have to cast it a lot of times before for example UE casts bigger radius and deal more damage...

More then just NPC's
There are NPC's which like to make a talk, Some which could use your help, And ofcourse some where you will spend time with at adventures! Like your rivals which will appear several times during your adventures teaming up with you or like a friendly challenge and such.. And ofcourse sharing sad times, Animera is always a heavy battle between good and dark but who will last till the end?

Last edited:
Didnt read that, i like the fact your bringing back runes and pretty much going to be custom ones so thats always a plus, still got an eye on this thread good ideas :p

Would like to see more? Click here to get redirected to my mapping showoff thread.
siEso.png

@up thanks mate, hope to see someone who actually read what i am saying xD

Would like to see more? Click here to get redirected to my mapping showoff thread.
siEso.png

@up thanks mate, hope to see someone who actually read what i am saying xD

lol i may have worded what i was trying to say, i read all the features but i didnt see you already posted it thats why i was a day late on reading it sorry for the misunderstanding in my wording but as i said looks great ^_^

I read it, this server sounds like it has amazing potential, however I didn't see anything about a client.. the vocations peaked my interest but not very much due to no information on them.. could you enlighten us a little further on that please? Everything else looks amazing!

@Exorcist thanks!

@up Well *Spoiler alert* if you find the older threads you can see which client its based off, However i try not to say much about it to don't give botters a chance.. It's customized..

About the vocations i gonna give soon some more information about that..

Back