• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vampire Hunter Quest

DrkRul3r

Reaction score
Hi to all, since i noticed that the npc Storkus perfectly work on this server so why dont make regular spawn of all the vampire lord bosses?
I saw some time ago that one player had the vampire lord coins but now seems like that the vampire lords dosent spawn anymore i tried to reach all spawns and i find some bugs: the Diblis the Fair spawn cave is bugged, i mean it dosent exist! the ladder miss and the undergorund floor too, Sir Valorcrest spawn is bugged too, since you cant climb the ladder to his spawn (the ladder miss) for the other bosses the caves exist but the spawn not...
please make it work, i think is not a job that need lot of time you just need to add the ladders for the cave of Diblis and Valorcrest
plus the cave under earth of Diblis.. and of course the spawn of all this monsters :) thanks!

Back