• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Victims of SwedenOT Unite!

Cocoamonkey

Chocolate Monkey
Reaction score
I'm starting this thread because I need help from the community of OTLand. I need everyone who is a victim of the SwedenOT account deletion to post here. Be appropriate and honest, as this information is for the FBI/IC3, not just me being curious.

You can't be serious about FBI or Police right? Sounds so dumb, especially when it comes to an tibia server..

What makes you think Police or FBI would waste their time to help some kids getting back their 30$ or so? w/e Do you realize what you'r saying makes no sense? Have you even read the SwedenOT policy thingy? Don't know the server but it will probably say, We do not refund blabla etc..

So you made a donation to some fagg who's therefore only interested in $$.

GL.

How pathetic. You're crying over something you DONATED. The word DONATED means that you gave it at your own free will.
Donations aren't compulsory. Meaning that they don't FORCE you to donate. Also, they have the right to delete your account if they want to..

Pathetic kids..

Dude he deleted every account and some of my friends got carryed away and spent 500 dollars, however the server policy is if you Lose it out of your own idiocy or stupidity he will not replace your donates, But there is no rule applying to if he decides to delete them at random then he should have to replace them or give us our money back.

omg, if you have enought money to donate twice and say nothing about losing your money give me some...

i'm not lucky as you=/

but well, at all server you donate you accept a kind of contract and you have to respect it...

Have fun banned What the fuck. I dont want people crying about going to the police. But everyone else who didnt got their items back. Now just going to find out ur friends char name. And problem solved. Take care.

And no the Terms simply says i can do what ever i want. Dont agree on that dont donate.

* If you do not agree with these terms you are not allowed to donate.
* Understand that we do not sell items or points, this is donation.
* If you are under 18 years old you need to have your parents permission.
* If you lose any donation items or a vip account you will not get it back.
* You're not allowed to donate with money that does not belong to you.
* We have the rights to not give you the items or vip account status.
* We have the rights to change the terms and agreements whenever we want.
* We have the rights to modify any of the donation items.
* We have the rights to change the prices whenever we want.
* We have the rights to reset the server whenever we want.
* We do not refund any payments.

Simple

Dude those rights to agreement are bullshit and you should not have the right to make a new Terms of right's thing saying well.. "You all just got screwed over for your money and you cannot complain, Therefor go fuck yourself."

Back