• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vightrain.Net Project - Take a look!

Vightrain

$Name ="Viggy";
Reaction score
Vightrain.net
Feedback/Suggestions
-Status: The site is up & just waiting for the release date! - http://vightrain.net
-Opening date & time: 1 December 2012, 18:00 CEST!

Hello fellows, I need feedback/suggestions for this real-map project. I'm actually tired of all real-maps out there that is going down after 1 week or has lagg all the time & I bet you are too.. so now I'm thinkin of making my own real-map server that will be created by a developer & a player(Me). But before I do that, I want to know what YOU other players want in a real-map server? Is it as my ideas & thoughts which I've wrote below or not.. please join me in this discussion with feedback/suggestions..

Hosting company:
  • I'm ready to pay for a dedicated server with good specifics, DDoS+protection & nice connection (1gbits).
  • I would like to give you (players) a nice gameplay & wars without lagg or kicks. That's my 1st priority.

Website Features/Ideas:
  • The site will be clean and beautiful.. No bugs etc, missing pictures, links & buttons.
  • Most powerfull guilds.
  • Guild Wars view of active wars.
  • Download section where you can download the client & ip-changer if needed.
  • Available commands in-game.
  • Server Information.. MUCH INFORMATION, If you have any question you should be able to find it there. (Most likely)
  • A fresh forum with active staff.
  • Exact rules written. (Like what do you have to avoid to get banned or deleted)
  • And the default pages like Highscores, Guilds, Account lost, Who is online & so on.

Server Thoughts/Ideas:
  • I will use 8.60 tibia client.
  • It's going to be low PvP-enforced
  • I will add Guildwar system
  • Some funny events such as (bomberman, zombie event, task system)
  • I will have addon bonus system.
  • Raid script that will execute raids everyday.
  • I will add Guild-Leaders channel (for war sake)
  • Original oken, gengia & pyre with additional hunting places.
  • Protection level until 50.
  • Advanced training room but low skill stage.
  • One loot buyer(rashid/djinn).
  • You buy bless at Henricus outside INQ room in south thais or simple by the command "!bless".
  • You buy AOL at Eremo on Eremo island, Edron -> Cormaya -> Eremo or simply by the command "aol".
  • All carpets & boats npcs works like real-tibia!
  • You can kick yourself from all boats.
  • Spells are more balanced.
  • You can't mana potion your friends but you can health potion them!
Exp stage & Rates:
  • I'm are not sure about the exp stages yet.. but avg. level will be around 160-190. I want all players to be around 180.
  • Skill rate = 20x, not sure yet..
  • Magic rate = 7x, not sure yet..
  • Loot rate = 3x or 4x
Frags:
  • redSkullLength = 1 day
  • blackSkullLength = I think i will remove black skull. not sure..
  • dailyFragsToRedSkull = 7
  • dailyFragsToBanishment = 15
  • PZ Time = 10 minutes
  • Frags will be removed every 24 hours.
Houses:
  • You will need level 100 to buy a house.
  • You will only have to pay once for your house.
  • If the owner does not log in within 7 days into his/her account it will automaticly be lost & all items goes to owners depot. Guildhalls are not included in this system.
Starting items:
  • some platinium coins added to the characters.
  • No potions or other shit that you can do multiple chars for and take profit of.

Vightrain Team:
  • Vightrain [Hoster & Project Manager]
  • Needed [Website Designer]
  • Needed [Professional Mapper]
  • Needed [Professional Scripter - LUA, PHP & C++]

Credits:
  • Gesior.pl [Thank you for the AAC devolopement]
CHANGELOG:
PHP:
24 Oct 2012 - Evolution town has been inplented on the left side of thais boat.
27 Oct 2012 - Change opening date to 1st December 2012, 18:00 CEST
Well, this is all I can come up with now, I will update this on a loop. Also I hope you'll have good feedback/suggestions for me.:$​
Please no flamming/trolling/spamming/insulting/etc... in here!!

Last edited:
Updated the main post.
The name of the server will be "Vightrain.net".

Last edited:
This looks really good, ill play here for sure, start it on a friday around 5:00~ swe time.

btw, get the best ddo protection you can, something i heard 'vpn' or some shit, ddos protection must be the #1 priority.

Stian told me that it wouldn't be possible to run a server with that method. :ninja:

That VPN thing you mentioned in your post above. xd

ehh your wrong ninja, its possible to have a seprate website ip to the ingame server and the ingame server can have a proxy on it. i've done it before to test. try having a proxy on the login server :)

ehh your wrong ninja, its possible to have a seprate website ip to the ingame server and the ingame server can have a proxy on it. i've done it before to test. try having a proxy on the login server :)

If this method is actually working, why isn't this used among servers? :p

If this method is actually working, why isn't this used among servers? :p

The majority of the servers are download and run servers, and do not know how to do it. Or have some pro French dedication servers which can never get DDoSed.

The majority of the servers are download and run servers, and do not know how to do it. Or have some pro French dedication servers which can never get DDoSed.

I'm aware of that. xd Where can I find these pro French dedicated servers? If you don't want to tell it here you can always use PM. :)

I'm aware of that. xd Where can I find these pro French dedicated servers? If you don't want to tell it here you can always use PM. :)

I'm sorry but I cannot tell you. But you can find one yourself, French dedication server's are very good though. 1Gb for them is like 10GB connection for us. Had one with before which was 10Gb connection and it's extremely cheap. Around 80 % cheaper than normal dedi's.

Stop going off topic guys! I'm sorry Vightrain!

Yea, please keep it ontopic.. Please admin clean this thread from offtopic posts.

Yea, please keep it ontopic.. Please admin clean this thread from offtopic posts.

we are right, without good ddos protection your ot will go down really quick like, war~.net than~.net and some other 8.0 ot.

+This is an discussion thread.

we are right, without good ddos protection your ot will go down really quick like, war~.net than~.net and some other 8.0 ot.

+This is an discussion thread.

Yes, but i can't actually reveal how good/bad ddos protection I've got so the ddoser won't have a chance to know what strength they need..

Try it out and you will decide if it's good or not.

Last edited:
Back