• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vightrain.Net Project - Take a look!

OVH Offers good dedicated servers. The one i got happened to be in France actually.

I already know about OVH and they aren't offering DDos protection and all their servers is located in France.

I will have some spare time to work on this project so I'm going to try to complete the map by adding additional town and some upgrades (small/big) on the real tibia map. Wish me luck :$

On your first post you stated it will be PVP-E, but also the time a red skull will last for. Does that mean you will gain exp from killing people but it also has a skull system? Also I think the PZ time should be 15 minutes. Believe me when I say I hate waiting for PZ as much as the next guy, but I hate it even more when you and your friends have finally gathered and supplied and the little bastard that killed you has lost PZ.

On your first post you stated it will be PVP-E, but also the time a red skull will last for. Does that mean you will gain exp from killing people but it also has a skull system? Also I think the PZ time should be 15 minutes. Believe me when I say I hate waiting for PZ as much as the next guy, but I hate it even more when you and your friends have finally gathered and supplied and the little bastard that killed you has lost PZ.

You will be able to gain a little amount of experience when you kill a player ONLY if the level of him/her is in the same range.
Also I'll give the PZ proposal some thoughts!

Thanks for your feedback!

Not sure yet, But I'm currently testing Hosteam.pl & so far I've not had any problems with it.
Also have you tried OVH? how is the hosting there? Could be nice to know a bit about different hosting companies even if you read much on google though.

Thanks for your involvement in this mate!

A majority, if not all of your ideas, honestly don't seem revolutionary. And a lot of what you've posted, are "features" that -any- quality OT should harness, especially the website/forum section.

Not sure yet, But I'm currently testing Hosteam.pl & so far I've not had any problems with it.
Also have you tried OVH? how is the hosting there? Could be nice to know a bit about different hosting companies even if you read much on google though.

Thanks for your involvement in this mate!

How much do you want to pay for a dedicated server max price.

A majority, if not all of your ideas, honestly don't seem revolutionary. And a lot of what you've posted, are "features" that -any- quality OT should harness, especially the website/forum section.

Not sure if I understood you right but are you saying that high-quality OTS will use my thoughts/features/ideas for thier own advantage?
Then sure... it does not bother me but everything has more than the website into it for example the map of the server is something no one can use other than you, well atleast not 100% alike.

Also the majority of this project is to create stability when it comes to the playing part, a website where you can feel comfort & a great staff at your service.

I hope this was the answer you're looking for & Thanks for your comment!

- - - Updated - - -

How much do you want to pay for a dedicated server max price.

I would not reveal the exact amount I would pay, but absolutely not more than necessary, These money are from my own pocket though & I do not rely on the donations.

What I can see from here the prices are various but all is on the avg of 130-200EUR/month. I will atleast guarantee 3 month of server running time.

Last edited:
Not sure if I understood you right but are you saying that high-quality OTS will use my thoughts/features/ideas for thier own advantage?
Then sure... it does not bother me but everything has more than the website into it for example the map of the server is something no one can use other than you, well atleast not 100% alike.

Also the majority of this project is to create stability when it comes to the playing part, a website where you can feel comfort & a great staff at your service.

I hope this was the answer you're looking for & Thanks for your comment!
The point is that every high-quality server ALREADY has those "features". There's nothing new or innovative about your server. Your "features and ideas" are garbage, most of them are already in real Tibia. Why would anyone play this server?

The point is that every high-quality server ALREADY has those "features". There's nothing new or innovative about your server. Your "features and ideas" are garbage, most of them are already in real Tibia. Why would anyone play this server?

You are right, I couldn't agree more but these "features" are temporary and you don't know what the future will hold, either do I. Also here I would like to gurantee that Vightrain.net will have a feature that has never existed in the history of OT.

You are right, I couldn't agree more but these "features" are temporary and you don't know what the future will hold, either do I. Also here I would like to gurantee that Vightrain.net will have a feature that has never existed in the history of OT.
You already ruined the server by making it real map and 8.6.

I see... you are a hater of 8.60 real-maps, perhaps you could tell me what you don't like about it.

It'll be.. "theres so many fkin rl maps out there -.- "

Goodluck anyway.

Back