• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

VIP or not?

Vip, items or not on donate

• VIP + ITEMS that you can get ingame

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • only ITEMS that you can get ingame

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • VIP + CUSTOM ITEMS

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • only CUSTOM ITEMS

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters

freaked1

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey, I wanna ask you guys if you wan't a server where you can donate for VIP and items that you can get ingame or only the items and no VIP or VIP + custom donate items or
no VIP but custom donate items?

My opinion would be >Only items and no VIP< but I could also go with VIP that wouldn't hurt too much.

But the question is up to you, what would you like?.
You do only have these 4 options!

I will listen to your personal opinions too and see if there is something new and I will keep on thinking of ideas from that ;) Thanks to all who vote and post!

Last edited:
I think it will be better, only custom Items ( not overpowered ofc )
And put a good donations system as Zaypay / Paypal.

I will never make overpowered items :p Since I hate those servers, non donators should have a chance against donators.

Vip and all that shit but you should be able to obtain it in-game too, Maybe a bit harder tho ^^ And the lazy ones cud just buy it

Vip and all that shit but you should be able to obtain it in-game too, Maybe a bit harder tho ^^ And the lazy ones cud just buy it

Better Idea, you can make VIP area, and put Items like, firewalker boots, koshei ancient amulet, spellbook of dark mysteries, shit like that :peace:

i'm not a huge fan of the VIP system, why not just use the existing Premium system and let donators get Premium time instead? VIP players on a free premium server don't really get much advantage, but if there's a player limit in place that's fair but limited then premium/donator players get to player even when the server's full

VIP should be a one-off bonus which gives you access to even more special areas

custom items that don't imbalance those that have them compared to those that don't is also the way forward

@tosuxo - I have to agree with EVERYTHING you said :p
Vip system is just bu**sh*t. Use premium insted, existing script and such.

Yeah but if I make it so that they need to donate for premium, then everyone will have to donate to play.

Presonally I think that players should be able to play free if they feel for it. Since the advantage of having Premium acc instead of Free acc is so huge. Ex: You can't do all the needed spells that you pretty much need to get above level 30 :p .

With only Facc you won't even be able to play since you have no spells, but if you have prem from the start and can buy "VIP-pass" for donate then you can play for free and doesn't have donate for that little extra, but some players may donate.

What I liked tho was what Sublime and nevalopo mentioned, that you also can get VIP ingame by some rough quest and on the VIP island you can do quests for better items ;)

Rep++ to all who told their opinion ;)

Yeah but if I make it so that they need to donate for premium, then everyone will have to donate to play.

Presonally I think that players should be able to play free if they feel for it. Since the advantage of having Premium acc instead of Free acc is so huge. Ex: You can't do all the needed spells that you pretty much need to get above level 30 :p .

With only Facc you won't even be able to play since you have no spells, but if you have prem from the start and can buy "VIP-pass" for donate then you can play for free and doesn't have donate for that little extra, but some players may donate.

What I liked tho was what Sublime and nevalopo mentioned, that you also can get VIP ingame by some rough quest and on the VIP island you can do quests for better items ;)

Rep++ to all who told their opinion ;)

The fundamental flaw of the "people will need to play" is that they won't. If you had a fair player limit, but with it perhaps being full at peak times, meaning that players that donate get access whenever and not just at off-peak times.

The other thing you mention about "having no spells", why not make the premium spells available to free account players, but have more powerful versions available to donators? Like for example having the haste spells available to free accounts, but one that does double the speed and length as them for the premium account players?

@tosuxo
.... EXACLY what I have at my currently project :p
Free acc can promote 1 time, can use premium spells and such.
BUT the premium users, got custom spells, got access to another island, access to promote 2. Even higher mana/hp reg, the manarune give you higher mana back, than Free users get.

Ah yeah, I have thought of that before, it is a great idea. I will maybe have like that :D

Okey I have done like this, My donate items are items that you can get ingame, and you can donate for Premium like discussed above, that lets players play for free and those who donate get a little advantage but not too big :) (Those who are lazy may wan't to donate, and those who wants a challenge will play free ;) )

Okey I have done like this, My donate items are items that you can get ingame, and you can donate for Premium like discussed above, that lets players play for free and those who donate get a little advantage but not too big :) (Those who are lazy may wan't to donate, and those who wants a challenge will play free ;) )

seems like a plan, good luck :)

Oh I love how the server is becomming bigger and better ;) Thanks for your ideas <3 rep to you all guys ;)

Bumping, the poll is still active :D
Going to use some modifications of the result when my project is live :D

Back