• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vocation balance.

Surarn

Reaction score
See the top 5? Oly rps and one Ek.

Gms, u haven't thought of MAYBE change so pallies aint that good and so on?

If u look on u highscore we can clearly see ur unbalanced vocations.
How do you think we should kill a lvl 230 rp?

Killing a 230 RP ain't that hard, pallys die way to easy their only defence is exevo mas san and their assas stars which you hardly make a critical hit with.
When I started here, 8/15 were druids in the top 15, their were only like 3 pallys yet, but since many people botted/expd their pallys at mines, the pallies got high.
Hunting mages is harder, they die faster by monsters and don't got that many places to hunt but knights and paladins can easily hunt at mines which is almost always busy but it's so big that you can easily share it with alot of people.
It has nothing to do with 'unbalancing' , just with huntspots(for botters BOTspots).

Last edited:
Paladin's

"exevo mas san" is way to powerfull if you ask me..

Yes, we was 5 people that was sding Crowd (or what he's name is) and he just standed there, healing and made exevo mas san so we all died...

See the top 5? Oly rps and one Ek.

Gms, u haven't thought of MAYBE change so pallies aint that good and so on?

If u look on u highscore we can clearly see ur unbalanced vocations.
How do you think we should kill a lvl 230 rp?

somedays ago it was like this "pally sux they die all the time they cant heal buhuhuh blablabla fix it ! i quit cuz pally sux"

pallys are fine they way they are
they may have to fix the healing some

They should fix so you can heal with spell and potion at the same time for all vocations, and balance will be fine... Reason theres so many rps on the highscore is becouse most of them bot their chars in mines.. Hard to do that with a mage :p

Killing a 230 RP ain't that hard, pallys die way to easy their only defence is exevo mas san and their assas stars which you hardly make a critical hit with.
When I started here, 8/15 were druids in the top 15, their were only like 3 pallys yet, but since many people botted/expd their pallys at mines, the pallies got high.
Hunting mages is harder, they die faster by monsters and don't got that many places to hunt but knights and paladins can easily hunt at mines which is almost always busy but it's so big that you can easily share it with alot of people.
It has nothing to do with 'unbalancing' , just with huntspots(for botters BOTspots).

Mate, who are you kiddin, me and krigaren was at the top up to 175+ then he was at the top until 200~
always been knights on the top ;S
Long time ago when I started Hubson Almighty was the highest on like level 65~
~Houndish

its weird how everyone knows that the top 5 are botters but no one cares

Agree, Paly's here are way to over powered, their mas san hits to high since they can just spam it at mine's getting super easy exp, while their assasins stars are just fuken retard, me and my friend both lvl 100 mages where unable to kill a lvl 133rp pk because our sd's dont do enough damage while his assasin stars are just fuken sick he was hitting us for over 500 damagae not once but several times almsot causing us to die, I'm sorry buy for a paladin to have more fire power then a sorcerer or a druid is just a obvious big fat flaw in balance.

I agree, pallys are way to strong. Like wtf some hit with 500 assasin star meele. Compare that to mage the same lv ^^"

Agree, Paly's here are way to over powered, their mas san hits to high since they can just spam it at mine's getting super easy exp, while their assasins stars are just fuken retard, me and my friend both lvl 100 mages where unable to kill a lvl 133rp pk because our sd's dont do enough damage while his assasin stars are just fuken sick he was hitting us for over 500 damagae not once but several times almsot causing us to die, I'm sorry buy for a paladin to have more fire power then a sorcerer or a druid is just a obvious big fat flaw in balance.

Have you ever see a 133 pally die by 2 100 mages?
Btw next time try with FE's maybe he's to dumb to kill them.

It wont go either, if the RP got the slightest pvp skillz e makes mas san and the fes are dead.

This OT is incredible. I have almost never seen so many players with so bad Vocation balance.

Every player that is in Masterplan (almost) is RP and none(almost) is MS/ED. Perhaps you should make RP worse, they aren't supposed to be as good in pvp as they are right now. They got most dmg and average HP, when will GM/GOD come to their mind and realize this. Why do you think Knights SUX so hard in rl tibia? Cuz their amount of HP, and thats why druid/ms is best in pvp and after that u got RP and then EK.

Also this exhaust on this server is a JOKE, to fast and not enough with that, it almost got lower exhaust on sds and then it has on healings.

THINK AND MAKE SOME CHANGES, Please.

Argor thais-ab.cam

FFS AND CHECK HES MOVIE, U CAN SEE THAT HE THE ED/MS HE IS KILLING MAKES ABOUT 250 DMG ON HIM, WITH SDS AND HE MAKES 350 WITH HES FUCKING EXEVO MAS SAN.

GMS, PLAESE DESTROY SERVER MORE.

we did but its called mas san that does like almsot 200 pvp at only lvl 130, paladins here are just to rediculous, anyone with good pvp on a paladin is 3x more powerfull then on a mage.

Omfg, when are gm going to react? I promise u that they play on the server and they are all rps, we tried to kill vem er victor and we wasn't able to do it.

He is just spamming hes fucking mas san and we was 7 people and unable to kill him! He just rush into us and spamming hes fucking mas san and how hard we paralyze and sd he heal more then we does damage. Gm take away ur rp character and decrease the dmg on their fucking stars and their mas san!

Back