• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vocation?!?!?

divine paladin

Reaction score
Hi.

I want to hear your opinion what is the best vocation.
Knights are ultra hard to kill, but can they PK good?
Paladins are hard to kill, but they suck at pvp?
Druids are easy to kill if they dont have utamo, but they can run away and then own in PK.
Sorcerers: like druid, but druids are way better?

Vote on what vocation u think it's the best.
greetz

knights - close battles, same goes for paladins, still those who uses paladins and knights ALWAYS dont know a shi.t about pvp.
Sorceres - they totally own as I Do :D
Druids - same as a sorcerer, but with the power of a paralyzor.

depends on what kind of player you are.
some cant play mage, but are great on rp/ek.

but as the 'best' vocation on this ot, i'd say druid ;]

sorcerer. :)50% of the fools wear full glacier with ml 113 ( like me ) =D=D==D=D and lvl 450+ u can easily make like 1.4 on em

Paladins, hardest voc to kill, shit ass on pvp
Knights hard to kill on a single combo [their hits have been lowered and their healing is fair until level 350~ then it becomes cow shit]. very good for trapping on sneaks and ob's
Sorcerers are good, but druids own them, they have the same spells almost, nothing too special like paralyze on druids.
druids would be the best vocation since they got paralyze and they can heal full hp with exura sio "xxxx

in my opinion this is the ranking
1º Druids
2º Sorcerers
3º I have to choose paladins, try killing a lvl 500 knight and a lvl 500 paladin with a team and you will see EK is easy as shit to kill
4º Knights

knights - close battles, same goes for paladins, still those who uses paladins and knights ALWAYS dont know a shi.t about pvp.
Sorceres - they totally own as I Do :D
Druids - same as a sorcerer, but with the power of a paralyzor.

Seems you know nothing.

Knights are in OB's really important. Like Paladins, because they can rush really good. They can jump in the enemies team and mwall in. Mages could get Paralyzed and trapped and then they are dead. Paladins are hard to trap bcs they heal with spells so the Paralyze will get away, not like Mages or Knights.
And if you trapped a Knight you still have a problem in killing him. And if 1 Druid heals him, hes kinda immortal.

knight, u get to lvl 100 playing 1 min a day to set up the bot xD

Back