• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallbuging?

dunder

Reaction score
Iv herd you can wallbug on 7.6 server. Now, my first question is: Is it true? And my second question is: Can you prevent it?

Iv goten over a 7.6 server wich i want to host just for the nostalgic feeling. Would suck if people could bug it and steal stuffs.

depends onwhat distro you are using.

Well, its not an answer. Its just like you will say "it depends" all the time ;p

@topic

YurOTS and distros based on Yur`s are affected, its 100% true. Already i have one of the program which can move some walls ;) But nevermind on that. The easiest way to prevent this is to delete some code corresponding with throwing items to water/dustbins etc.

Solution: 7.6+ [7.6]Kod usuwajacy mozliwosc rozwalania scian [wallhack] - Open Tibia Forum (OTS)

There is a way of editing some stuff in the sources, my friends OT was buggable a long time ago, but I think Gihow helped him with it to make it work fine, and not be bugged..

Back