• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War Server?

Are you interested?

• I want to try it out.

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • I won't play.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Charlover, yo.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bring back the oldschool style where you login to the account and choose between Real tibia characters (not the one's nowadays I guess since there's 500's).
But the one where you login choose whichever character you want e.g Guru or Bubble

Map rotation and random gamemodes. Those servers were legit

I meant exactly like this, and if the owner of the server wants to earn some cash he could let ppl donate to get an own account lol whats the big deal? if u dont wanna pay money u can play on 1/1 or 2/2

I meant exactly like this, and if the owner of the server wants to earn some cash he could let ppl donate to get an own account lol whats the big deal? if u dont wanna pay money u can play on 1/1 or 2/2

This is easy to do I'll talk to the people who are working with me :)

Bring back the oldschool style where you login to the account and choose between Real tibia characters (not the one's nowadays I guess since there's 500's).
But the one where you login choose whichever character you want e.g Guru or Bubble

Map rotation and random gamemodes. Those servers were legit
Main problem for hoster is that he won't receive any money from this ot. It's why there are no servers silimar to your description.

Btw. I tried to do a lot of war servers, I wasted many hours to fine-tune the server. As of course I got few peoples on my server, but when competition found out about the existence of my server they decided to eliminate me. What is the conclusion? As long as you do not lock up the server properly don't run it.

Main problem for hoster is that he won't receive any money from this ot. It's why there are no servers silimar to your description.

Trust me you can make money. you just need to find the ideas

Make donations items for shit like addon items. And loads of people would donate.

Would play this server aswell.

you shuld try to make the server itself balance the teams and make party players go in same team if you play with friends

Make donations items for shit like addon items. And loads of people would donate.

Would play this server aswell.
Yes. I had war ots and 200-500 euro per month from it. Not much, but enought for dedic + few hours of work per month.
Make !team red/blue command available only if there is no more then 3-4 players difference between teams.
Kick afks in depot/temple after 60 second, not 15 minutes to make balance system works.
Add code to block 'frag giving' and add max. level limit.
Buy supplies? A bit too hardcore for nowadays players. Maybe normal backpack with infinite stuff for everyone and better runes/pots that you can buy from NPC or by talkaction.

News

*FOR TESTING PURPOSES*

I'll run a test server in a few weeks. You can login with 1/1 for the guild Notorious or 2/2 for the guild Excellente/Dealers

• Choose between real Tibia characters (World: Aurora)
  • Supplies are infinite (for testing)
  • Friendly fire, you can't attack people in the same guild.
  • Map Change
  • You won't be able to create accounts
  • All Real Tibia Spells are available

• Increased the delay from 2 sec to 4 sec for Avalanche, Stone Shower, Thunderstorm and Great Fireball Runes

This is the start EQ. SSA and Might Ring got one charge left.

FJ3-64.png

So yeah what do you think?

Last edited:
well i kinda dislike the whole server characters thingy cuz some people know the top players and shit, while there is a big gap between characters, maybe private account would be better :'/

Good idea.
Btw, why did war servers stopped being popular? And the few ones running nowadays suck balls with fast attack, edited spells and shit. :(

Red/Blue team should be equal , i suggest you to make a random map, that there is no red/blue team, and a open tp for red/blue team, ive never liked much red/blue team , maybe items could be getting by reaching X Level, if you're puting ssa/might ring and such, you kinda need a npc or levers, put good prices and goodreward per kills or idk, money could be getting by winning a red/blue team war (100frags) and then it starts again?

Rcedrick,

*about kills, they reset after the next map (I'm talking about the guild states not own frags)

And as I said this server is only for testing purpose, it's something like a promo server, if this server success we will run another server with private accounts, a website and a lot more features...
I want to test the vocations/spells because I want it as balanced as possible.

*TEST SERVER IN SOME DAYS*

Thanks for averatec :)

Last edited:
Back