• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War Server?

Are you interested?

• I want to try it out.

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • I won't play.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Charlover, yo.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rcedrick,

*about kills, they reset after the next map (I'm talking about the guild states not own frags)

And as I said this server is only for testing purpose, it's something like a promo server, if this server success we will run another server with private accounts, a website and a lot more features...
I want to test the vocations/spells because I want it as balanced as possible.

*TEST SERVER IN SOME DAYS*

Thanks for averatec :)
I actually meant like, an EVENT , red/blue team fight, it end and restart every 100frags but yeah i get it ;p

Why no privet accounts and characters? I would love to play if it contains privet accounts.

About other war server, it's in beta now.

Characters start as lvl 20 the are unable attack or be attacked by other levels until level 120.
In the period from lvl 20 to 120 the player has the time to build connections with guild to recruit him for war. The server dosen't have a standard skull system. it's actually custom made. A skull is an achiefment on the server grantin the player x% exp more depening on the skull type. The skull can be achieved by getting enough of frags. Example white skull = minimal 20 frags to achief it, and the white skull grants you 5% more exp.

Player kills grand a small amount of exp, unless the character level difference is to big. The war system is awsome to altought this is an hardcore server you are unable to dammige your guild mates to maximaze the war feelings.(optional)

If your interested the server is currently in beta. Latestnews - Tropolia 8.6

I'm not really interested in 8.6. I'll reply later again. Edited my first post.

eTpw8.png

- - - Updated - - -

If somebody wants to test this server then log in with 1/1 or 2/2

IP 93.223.121.30
Port 7171

Client 9.70

Last edited:
Test server is open for some hours! Check it out if you are bored :D

IP 93.223.90.31
Port 7171

Client 9.80

after restart
-reduced the healing of exura ico, it's more like real tibia now (level 230 EK with magic level 10 was healing 130-200~, now 130-175~)
-reduced the ultimate health potion from 650-850~ to 650-750~
-increased the damage of sudden death rune

implanted
-added minimap marks on login

thanks for testing~

Last edited:
test server is online again (this will me the last test), please report all bugs. Example: if you think that exura ico is healing to less then report it here. It might lag sometimes because its not hosted on a dedicated yet ^^

IP: AURORAWARS.ZAPTO.ORG
Port: 7171
Client: 9.80

FURTHER CHANGES:
  • Protocol 9.80-9.86
  • Removed the secure mode from the game
  • All conditions will be removed after the next map change

CHANGES THAT WE ARE WORKING ON / REMAINING CHANGES IF THIS SERVER SUCCESS
  • Website for private accounts
  • Offline Trainer
  • Quests

Back