• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War servers and their future

Wirless

7.6 is the best :D
Solutions
Reaction score
When we see a war starting it goes for max of 7 days and then players quit.
Why is it?

• Quests that let you obtain good equipment
  • too fast way of progression ( you need only few kills to gain the levels) that gives next bulletpoint\/
  • mc abusers
  • no way of progression its usually from level to level next zone would be good where you have last quest and you go on another island with higher level stuff.( and you cant comeback)
Give me yours.

When we see a war starting it goes for max of 7 days and then players quit.
Why is it?

• Quests that let you obtain good equipment
  • too fast way of progression ( you need only few kills to gain the levels) that gives next bulletpoint\/
  • mc abusers
  • no way of progression its usually from level to level next zone would be good where you have last quest and you go on another island with higher level stuff.( and you cant comeback)
Give me yours.

I think many OT-players have become used to a server having a life of a few weeks/months at most after playing a few of those and thus starts to expect and demand that(players adopt to the shitty market and after some time demands/craves that shitty market), and thus look for that, and not beyond.. like a vicious bad cycle that every time around turns a few hundred OT-players into a new form of degenerated pay-to-play 1-week/month-planning kind of players.

I hope that the serious OTs out there(as I will try myself aswell) can give some hope back to the confused Tibia-players however. I'm not overly optimistic though :p

Back