• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warloria's discussion thread

Warloria back?

• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You only got ur slutty ass tp'd to jail when I caught u botting Simona 'Eggy' Larsson.

yeye danny-girl-boy, once so stfu.. Make Worr gm anyway since you'll be relogging after getting owned by Tampon and taking him to jail.. We need this !!

Larsson, you just need a cat and your filthy mind. Thats all you "need". >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

daco xD

7.7 is nearly fixed. gonna use the remaining time to bug Alex to finish carlin and find a good host.

Jaja, get off my ass I said I would do it next week (which begins in 10 minutes).

You have exactly 167 hours from now. If you dont get the deadline the oldschool ot community consisting of Tampon, RealSoft, Last Man, ShoeShoe, Dominik, Facebuuk and 'Gay' Spray will be at your doorsteps..... BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!

1.When will open this Valoria ots? : d
2. Make a lot of cool map of traps and obstacles?
3. Cool trap maybe you make : Pułapki – Tibia Wiki
4.Nice trap to pull apps off the floor spikes. This trap is the global maps of the orcs in Thais.
5. Map would be nice port hope of traps. Add monsters monkeys on the roofs of the buildings will be interesting and funny.

4.Nice trap to pull apps off the floor spikes. This trap is the global maps of the orcs in Thais.
5. Map would be nice port hope of traps. Add monsters monkeys on the roofs of the buildings will be interesting and funny.

I remember you, always making traps on these war OTS xd

Fat black text made me laugh lol

hehehe tampon nice outfit :D yellow blue light blue orange :DD and the coolguy style outfit :)

6. Add badgers, interesting shoot spells maybe fire?
7. yeh, this just happened:

One guy is doing a new ots 7.6. He says that it will be wpaniały ots a very long time.
Meybe you make him good map. You arranged to do a map, make a great map to otsa rpg and I will send this dude on another forum to use. Maybe that he will like and will use yours map. He wants to make a small map of the 3-4 city. Place on quests and lots of monsters.

He wants to create ots at the end of this month. You have very time for make good map.

dont add any retarded traps its not indiana jones server

NOT :O:O:O:O???

Anyway, its nearllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy done. The todo list looks as follows:

Fixed:
>7.72 client;
>Warloria's thais map the way it was;
>Unlimited runes and manafluids
>BOH quest / POI .w dragon lords / custom (little) warlock hunt spot -2 of Thais (where you would normally find the orcs and the way to beholder quest)
>Starter set for all vocations together with starting skills
>Auto restarter
>Anti bot runes

Still to do:
>Find a good host (most probably gonna be one of these days)
>Not make people lose their items (unlimited aol)
> more ??????????????????????????????

That should be it right, am I perhaps forgetting something?

Do any other city, or add a lot of traps.
Still all ots War are the same Monsters: Dragon Lord, a demon, behemoth, warlock ...
Make any other order was different.
My proposal monsters:
-Badgers , Tarantula in the basement
-Monkeys ,on roof
-Hydra for the teleport, or for the southern gate of the city.
-Gargoyle running around all over town a few respawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back