• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warloria's discussion thread

Warloria back?

• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gail: You can fix item loss in database. I don't remember what line it was but something like "item loss". Change it to 0 on sample player and all new created players will have the same.

@Tampon: I will keep your suggestions in mind when mapping.

1.From what lvls starting 50?.
2.I think it should not grow mlv so realistic as to prevent the war ots tasker training for the dp.
3.ots when it will be online?
4.You could add in the shop all the amulets and rings to spice combinations pvp.
5.could be done closed boss , can be released somewhere któego example of some of the pharaohs.

2.I think it should not grow mlv so realistic as to prevent the war ots tasker training for the dp.
4.You could add in the shop all the amulets and rings to spice combinations pvp.
5.could be done closed boss , can be released somewhere któego example of some of the pharaohs.
google translator??

-ml is static indeed. 50 for sorc, 55 for ed.
-MOST PROBABLY either tonight or tomorrow.
-I dont want/need donats. I can pay my own lunch ;)
-??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

u could ask whore (worr) how to make energy rings and time rings last for an infinite period of time so that u dont have to keep refilling, he set it up on last warloria 7-72 i think

We already had that, and i know how. But i keep them limited I think....... or?

the only reason for keeping them limited would be to annoy me really, less backpack space need to put rings in rope\shovel bp = cant carry as many rings as easily = make them last for longer or forever :)

Alright then. They will be unlimited. Host has been bought. Expected to be online tonight!

I think Germany, Netherlands or France or something would be best for all.

dig up Titanics wreckage and set up float-able dedi post, bestotserverforallever

wont be online tonight, some probs with the host. apparently you cant use .exe on linux machines :UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

will be on tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back