• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warloria's discussion thread

Warloria back?

• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
l0l0l, the lost city of atlantis will arise again and claim host to warloria

True. With the tranc-atlantis cable going through there it is the optimal location to host a Tibia server.

its near gails habitat and also in the centre of the map

We can't host server there. Somalian pirates will attack server. Not the geeky way with DDOS, they just bring some bazooka and blow the shit up.

Yeah. I heard fire affect Somalians are afraid of fire, just like many other african predator animals.

Yeah. I heard fire affect Somalians are afraid of fire, just like many other african predator animals.

The black mamba will sometimes bite one or two of the villagers before being killed itself (in Swaziland, seven men were bitten by a single black mamba they were attempting to kill and all seven men died, the last one to die died ~90 minutes post-envenomation).

The black mamba will sometimes bite one or two of the villagers before being killed itself (in Swaziland, seven men were bitten by a single black mamba they were attempting to kill and all seven men died, the last one to die died ~90 minutes post-envenomation).

Black Mamba is a fucking lollercoster -.-

Black Mamba Phantasialand - YouTube

Let's add black mambas and badgers and ots day open.
also, delete botters wryzpoy

I can also announce there will be a secret spawn of badgers.

1. Change the appearance of the yeti on the badger, and badger would be a terrible monster.
2 . Will there be any creatures other than on all WAr ots?
3. Open at 17:00 ots?

1. Change the appearance of the yeti on the badger, and badger would be a terrible monster.
2 . Will there be any creatures other than on all WAr ots?
3. Open at 17:00 ots?

No, no, no.

Thais has POI to the >>> with dragon lords. Also a custom warlock hunt spot -2. (not to big)

Its still to warm for yetis... maybe in december... :U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back