• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WASD walker

Elime

OTServers.eu
Solutions
Reaction score
With this application you can control your character in Tibia using wasd keys or any keys you choose. The Tibia hotkeys Ctrl + F1 to Ctrl + F12 can also be redirected to any keys you want.

To be able to chat with other players you have to disable WASD. You can do this by pressing the ON/OFF button or using the shortcut 'Ctrl + Enter'.

When you control your character with the wasd keys the Enter key is pretty far away. Therefore you can set the Tab key to work as the Enter key in the 'Options' menu.

smk6.jpg

This application should work with all Tibia clients.

To be able run this application you need Visual C++ Redistributable Packages.

Tested on windows 7 and windows 8.

Download

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
With this application you can control your character in Tibia using wasd keys or any keys you choose. The Tibia hotkeys Ctrl + F1 to Ctrl + F12 can also be redirected to any keys you want.

To be able to chat with other players you have to disable WASD. You can do this by pressing the ON/OFF button or using the shortcut 'Ctrl + Enter'.

When you control your character with the wasd keys the Enter key is pretty far away. Therefore you can set the Tab key to work as the Enter key in the 'Options' menu.

smk6.jpg

This application should work with all Tibia clients.

To be able run this application you need Visual C++ Redistributable Packages.

Tested on windows 7 and windows 8.

Download

Cool, just tried it. Works fine :)

edit:

Dropping a scan for ya https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...7372e3704a8c64adb35c372c/analysis/1394258143/

So I cant edit my other post.

I cant start the program it says I'm missing msvcr120.dll even if I'm not :p

Would be a cool feature if it was officially implemented, the chat being activated by pressing Enter or another key. :rolleyes:

Would be a cool feature if it was officially implemented, the chat being activated by pressing Enter or another key. :rolleyes:

You can press Ctrl + Enter to enable/disable it. Is that what you meant?

Well, I meant that walking on WASD should have been a feature like the Tibia Classic Control, a tick option that could be enabled or disabled. While disabled, it would be normal, like now; but enabled, it would make the WASD keys the one with which you would walk, and the arrow keys would be disabled; also, when pressing enter while this mode is enabled, the chat input would work, and after sending your message by pressing enter again, the input mode would go off.

I hope it's understandable.

Well, I meant that walking on WASD should have been a feature like the Tibia Classic Control, a tick option that could be enabled or disabled. While disabled, it would be normal, like now; but enabled, it would make the WASD keys the one with which you would walk, and the arrow keys would be disabled; also, when pressing enter while this mode is enabled, the chat input would work, and after sending your message by pressing enter again, the input mode would go off.

I hope it's understandable.

Ah I see. But wouldn't it be a problem if you tried to move a stack of items and wanted to press enter to confirm the amount?

Ah I see. But wouldn't it be a problem if you tried to move a stack of items and wanted to press enter to confirm the amount?

Hmmm. I see your point. Then what about the key "y"? It shouldn't be assigned to anything and I think it's used in multiple games.

Hmmm. I see your point. Then what about the key "y"? It shouldn't be assigned to anything and I think it's used in multiple games.

So I would walk with wasd and when I press 'y' I could type what I want to say. And then when I press enter the message gets sent and wasd mode is activated agian. Correct?

I can't see any major problem with the idea right now. I could add this alternative way as an option like you said. Thanks a lot for the suggestion! =)

So I would walk with wasd and when I press 'y' I could type what I want to say. And then when I press enter the message gets sent and wasd mode is activated agian. Correct?

I can't see any major problem with the idea right now. I could add this alternative way as an option like you said. Thanks a lot for the suggestion! =)

No problem mate, I hope this will go somewhere.

Good luck!

@Testerus

Updated to version 1.1!
KCuBLlW.jpg

You can now assign 'Say' to any key you want. 'Say' will disable WASD and let you type something. When you press enter to send your message WASD will get enabled again.

Back