• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WASD walker

Bump!
i'm wondering if are you going to fix the numpad keys issue.
Maybe i'm too newbie using auto hotkey, but i think this one better since you don't have to keep pressing the keys, just hold it.

So, I still want to use hotkeys on my F1~F12, but the app doesn't recognize the input of those keys...

How to set this to let my enter works as enter while program is running? I want to use enter in tibia for example to move gold from bp's and set ON/OFF program on " \ " button but enter is still not working as is should. Same for F1-F12. They don't work if you won't set them for 1-9 and I can't set them to F1-F12 because when I click F1-F12 nothing is being typed in program.

So I can't get this to work. I've downloaded the Needed files. When it's up all it does it when I use "w,a,s,d" it types numbers in like 8,3,4,2..... What's this about?

@bstinn
@rag123

Update 1.2

oUWjkD4.png

Changes:

• You now have the option to redirect diagonal walking
  • Improved multithreading
  • The position of the window is now saved when exiting wasd
  • The icon has been changed
  • 'Find Tibia' is now a button instead of a menu item
Download:
rar (same as in main post)
zip (MediaFire link)
< This version is good working.

hi, when playing on Medivia/Tibianic with WASD walker you can't turn effectively because sometimes the character decides to walk into the direction you're walking instead of turning

~REVIVE~ are sources available for this to build as .DLL and inject that to client? Or perhaps some ASM code?

Back