• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Website]Installing Modern AAC on Uniform Server

When I install Mdoern ACC .... It says that all is Okey... but when i go to 127.0.0.1 ... it Says .... Can't Conect to Mysql

When following this tutorial, I assume that you have already followed my previous tutorial:
http://otland.net/f137/nothing-full...niform-server-forgotten-server-0-3-6-a-77593/

Since this tutorial requires that you have installed and prepared Uniform Server.

You should already have:
  • A working Uniform Server installed
  • You should have secured the server(2 steps at insecure, but thats fine)
  • Your user on phpmyadmin should NOT be root
  • Your pma user should have a 8 digit long password!
  • You should already have created a user on phpmyadmin for your OT server
  • You should already have imported mysql.sql schema from your TFS 0.3.6 or 0.4 server.
If there are any of the steps above that you haven't done, click HERE and do them.

Why Modern AAC instead of Gesior AAC?
1. Security
2. Has a future
3. Highly extend-able
4. Better OT advertisement because of ********** system
5. Functions
6. Performance (Great cache system for an example).
7. Easier to customize
8. Awesome admin panel

Getting Started (Website compatibility preparing).

Enter C:\UniServer\usr\local\php

Open php.ini in a text document
3281-modern1.png

Search after "pdo_mysql" and then remove the ; symbol. Then save it. (ctrl + s).
3282-modern2.png

3283-modern3.png

Then enter Uniform Server menu, click "Stop Uniform Server".

Then enter Uniform Server menu, click "Server Status".

If you get this message:
Code:
 Apache port              = 80 Is free to use
 Apache SSL port          = 443 Is free to use
 MySQL port               = 3306 In use by another program.

Then click HERE before you continue this tutorial.

If you get this message:
Code:
 Apache port              = 80 Is free to use
 Apache SSL port          = 443 Is free to use
 MySQL port               = 3306 Is free to use

I've done everyhing OK from the first tutorial, 'till this one at this point.. I get this message:

Apache port = 80 In use by this server
Apache SSL port = 443 SSL Not enabled free to use
MySQL port = 3306 Undefined!

What should I do?

Greattt but...
the only way to acces the website is by "Localhost", I mean, my IP is rox.no-ip.org, how can I do to acces the website with that IP?

dude, I can't connect to my website with my global IP, no one can... why?

can't acces my website or my server, neither of them can be reached with the global IP, onle the localhost... what's wrong?

I would need some help! I installed the server with the ip 127.0.0.1 and it works to enter that way. But with my global ip it doesnt work.

Also I cant create account on the page either, What's wrong? Followed all the guidelines correctly.

I've done everyhing OK from the first tutorial, 'till this one at this point.. I get this message:

Apache port = 80 In use by this server
Apache SSL port = 443 SSL Not enabled free to use
MySQL port = 3306 Undefined!

What should I do?

I'm having the same problem :/

Try entering task manager and kill mysql process, reboot uniserver

IP/apanel/phpmyadmin

Or Uniserv/usr/local/mysql/data

Do these 2 steps:

1: php support:
make sure extention_PDO_mysql is enabled

2: do a clean reinstall:
- Drop database, create new database, import clean TFS schema, install Modern AAC. Test again.

This usually helps.

Code:
Error Number: 1146

Table 'otserv.news' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM (`news`) ORDER BY `id` desc LIMIT 10

if you do that, u cannot install it again xD need queries for this :X

Code:
Error Number: 1146

Table 'otserv.news' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM (`news`) ORDER BY `id` desc LIMIT 10

if you do that, u cannot install it again xD need queries for this :X

Open config.php and replace Name of Server with this:
PHP:
/*Name of server*/
$config['server_name'] = "%SERVER_NAME%";

Refresh site on your web browser, reinstall it, this time, News should be reinstalled properly.

can u help me somthing im do all that what u say and whewn i install modern acc and when i finish there is say that i type agen 127.0.0.1 and there is nothing like that i dont have website can u help me on that thing

can u help me somthing im do all that what u say and whewn i install modern acc and when i finish there is say that i type agen 127.0.0.1 and there is nothing like that i dont have website can u help me on that thing

Looks like you dont have PDO_mysql enabled. Check the tutorial and edit php.ini as I said there. And try to reboot your computer. (Or restart Uniform Server).

OR try to use another Uniform Server version.

Last edited:
I can login to the character selection screen with 1/1, but cannot connect. Other people cannot connect to my website and when I click Register to create a character it times out and the account isn't able to log into the game. I've followed your tutorials exactly and am just lost at this point.

Hey Znote, you're one heck of a teacher, you should teach how to make OT Servers on a college haha :) However back to the subject... I have no fri**in clue in how to set town temples in config.php ?? I can only find
/*Positions to start when creating character*/
$startPos['x'] = 1000;
$startPos['y'] = 1000;
$startPos['z'] = 7;

W00t? :p So... Can you please explain (for retards like me) how to set it? :D I know the coordinates for all cities and so (CTRL+T) I dunno what to do? :p

Please answer ASAP :)

Sincerely Kippan (The retarded one.) xD

Back