• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think about latest update on official Tibia? ARENAS

Tony32

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't play official Tibia, but I saw on their website that they are implementing arenas in Tibia. For now, "last man standing" and team deathmatch. What do you think about this? Feels inspired by open tibia servers imo. Discuss!

Hey guys, I don't play official Tibia, but I saw on their website that they are implementing arenas in Tibia. For now, "last man standing" and team deathmatch. What do you think about this? Feels inspired by open tibia servers imo. Discuss!
Totally, I think they are desperate. They don't do a single good update, but ppl are only interested at killing each other on Tibia and dominating servers...

It's really a good idea. People can actually duel now, even on non-pvp worlds.

I think that it's great, glad to see them doing some bolder updates now, referring to the "The Seven Abodes of Torment" quest too.

its stupid
for example its impossible to kill someone highlevel in real tibia unless u are like 10 ppl
u are never ever going to kill someone 1v1 without any monsters... even killing a highlevel mage with like 3 persons can be troublesome lmao since ur damage is so low there

But you can still fight until one of you two run out of potions, right?

The idea of an arena system is great. I've incorporated something similar in my own project. But Tibia (CipSoft) seems to have used a version of "auto-border" to map the arena, which is pathetic. Their updates are pretty pathetic as of late. It seems they are indeed desperate, as mentioned above. And it's quite clear they're just milking what's left (for money).

TL;DR: Good idea. Poorly executed. It's sad.

Last edited:
Back