• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you want to see added, changed in next update?

richux

Tibera.org
Reaction score
I will have few free days soon and I am going to spend them by working on server. So post your suggestions of what should be added, changed in next update and I will see what I can do.

my ideas

example donation ring sword, club, ax, of ml and especially distance
or create a ring that donation per second fill of life and 1000 mana would be great.
maybe do events for new tutors, tutors why others come barely more.
would be cool to create a quest to win necromancer shield or nightmare or two.
things of that genre
thats my ideass.

:huh:<_<<_<:p:ninja:

oh yeah a donate ring that regains 1k mana and hp per second, will totally balance the server!

a new quest would be cool tho, no idea what kind of quest it should be tho, maybe otforums has a cool quest 8)

My Ideas ..

I hope that u back mana healing like before rest (( +1000 )) Max so that it belong to magic level ..

And also .. I hope u back the UE exhaust like before reset too .. because now Mage is sux and i think we shuld got some power like rp and ek ..

That's all what i got of Ideas for this nice server .. <3

Last edited:
My Ideas ..

I hope that u back mana healing like before rest (( +1000 )) Max so that it belong to magic level ..

And also .. I hope u back the UE exhaust like before reset too .. because now Mage is sux and i think we shuld got some power like rp and ek ..

let me guess, you're a retard from eastern europe without any pvp skill at all?

My Ideas ..

power like rp and EK?!? are you crazy? ever wared with a ek on this server?

*Fix the damage on paladins, they hit just as much damage if they were using assasin star..(make so the viper star does damage if you got more distance skills, I think it does the same damage if you have 10 in distance or 130.)

* Fix more donate items, like donate heads,rings,legs etc.

*MORE MONSTERS!!! need some more monster spwns
Make some monster bosses, that drops very very good items, so u go in large croups to kill them, like 15 people+.

*MORE QUESTS!! Make some awsome quests! like a quest for mages, to get a wand that does 70-100 dmg on monsters, a quest for paladins to get a nice head (makes 1 distance +), quest for eks to get nice legs.

AND DONT DO ANY KIND OF RESET, USED SO MUCH MONEY ON THIS OT NOW, FOR DONATES, DO NOT RESET IT !!!

My Ideas ..

Omg are you crazy or something ??

U want a power for mage man just stfu anf fuck off

And as the ppl said u got sux pvp skills or something maybe a problems in your rl life
:eek:;):mad:

Ok Ok I'm sorry it was bad idiea for the ue but u think the mana healing must be changed to (+) ?

fix paly dmgs and more boss , monsters.

richux you need to fix the damage from assassin star and vip star , if you are skill 10 or 100 + the same is same. so why trainners skills ?

we need more respaws with new boss , monsters , may be quests.

need to fix damage of ue and exevo gran mas frigo hit so much ..

paly hit 600-700 in exevo mas san and
druid and sorcerer in ue and frigo hit 1,9k more..

knight is sux hit 450-500 with exori gran may be max 650 with luck.
try fix it please
cya

wildmore idea

richux for example, you could set up or edit it as I know says, the mana rune for the paladin can use with 30 ml or 35 ml and the knight with 12 + or WHAT you want.
would be very good for all classes can use mana rune. if you do not want np; D

richux you need to fix the damage from assassin star and vip star , if you are skill 10 or 100 + the same is same. so why trainners skills ?

we need more respaws with new boss , monsters , may be quests.

need to fix damage of ue and exevo gran mas frigo hit so much ..

paly hit 600-700 in exevo mas san and
druid and sorcerer in ue and frigo hit 1,9k more..

knight is sux hit 450-500 with exori gran may be max 650 with luck.
try fix it please
cya

Dude.. For real, do you actually think that richux will change the knights and pallys? He will fix the star yeah but not anything else. If I were you I would have started on another OT. Here let me help you try to search for like "armonia map 8.0 FAST ATTACK". Dumbass

Last edited:
Jesus christ. What you guys asks for is a Mage who heals like a mage on armoni map ots lol. Everything is good as it is! If you think mage heals to low, then change vocation to knights who heal 3k+ or paladin maybe. :ninja:

JUST FIX THE DAMN STARS ! AND MAKE KNIGHT HIT MORE !
That's all u need

Start skilling you god damn chars then youll notice every char can be fucked up strong, no changes needed. Just change the goddamn star indeed.

Make knight hit more? Lol, with my 383 ek i hit 650 with exori gran in pvp, and sometimes 500-600 with just melee. Just skill your char and lvl it up and you will notice some changes considering dmg.

Back