• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you want to see added, changed in next update?

GODAMN GUYS..

I got mlvl 140 with eq and i heal 800+ if i am lucky wtf ??

Just change it even 3% to and btw why u guys are fucking retard ??

If u r not a mage so stfu and dont talk about us .. we know what we need and what we dont ..

and ey Richux change this viper star it's a piece of shit atm ..

I think you should make new quests like Super Anhilator with Orshaballs and make for Paladin Donator Spirit Rune or no bcz. they will be too Strong xD

'if you aint a mage dont talk about manarunes'

den you dun talk bout viper star fuckey

Lol ??

are you idiot or i am the only one seeing this on u ??

Viper star should be changed and if u was here before reset u will know what i mean when i am saying change the manarune healing ..

<_<<_<

don't change the manarune healing rofl 800 is even to good >.<

Hmm

Donated manarune for knight.. heal 150 - 200 more then normal mana rune. More quest.. Like nightmare shield as one said.. And great shield .. ancient helmet quest.

if possible fix viper star dmg , example : if i have skill 10 or 150 the dmg of hit is same.
if possible make !bless will be very good..
if possible remove this pvp enforced .<<< may be vote and see ???
if possible add new area of hunt with ghasbaran , ferumbras , morgaroth , and all others boss.
make great shield quest , golden boots quest , nightmare and necro shield quest ..
make mana rune for paladin heal more , may be 500 is very good.
add new tutors and remove all others , because all is inactive.
create new areas of new monsters for lvl 350 + may be more demons , orshaballs , more 1 or 2 undead dragon spawn , you will say if more areas ??
because all areas of this server have 4-5 botters and no one can lvl with a many of botters in all areas.
thats all , i will happy if 50 % of this is possible to make

Fix the marriage. I cant stand beeing single nomore

Last edited:
The only problem for now is the viper star. I got a 303 RP Dist 125 and it don`t make any sence if i use viper star or assa star<3

Regard Tyrix

Well there is a nice ideas from some ppl like Wildmore and it would be very nice if u will fix them even 50% of them and !bless comment will be awsome <3

and we need An active GM for banning the idiots and the hackers -.- like Trupida

" Hacked + Rocked " :D

i've tested now every vocations and i must say that sorcerers and druids are overpowered , the paladins dist damage is too low and only based on the level make base on dist and level,and u can kill knights just with para rune make for them a custom spell , make the atk speed from sd lower , i have a rly high paladin and i often saw that some sorcerers/druid can easily kill me they are shooting faster as i can heal.
make some more new gm's because everybody uses bot in the duegeons and the most are at the training monks dont jail them ban them i dont think u want a server where just botters playing.
make some new cool quests where u can get rare deco ,....
make more spawns everywhere is a botter.
some new monster's would be cool too.
more events and possible deadly spider every hour and every month a big masskilling event.
ahh a 2versus2 arena 1vs1 is justt for nooobs and dont make fun anymore.
and i nearly forgotten make new donation items maybe a donation jester staff who makes 300-400 holy/death dmg or a powerful donation sword/axe/club with attack 80 a star/bow who have 100 attack,donation eq with fire resist and sword fighting on armor,death resist and magic level on legs ,.. and my best idea: DONATION HOUSES i could make them for u and u sell them for maybe :500 points with spawns ,...
and donation promotion maybe :epic paladin faster atk speed gains more hp/mana per lvl

If u can make some changes out my wishes i surely happy ;)

i've tested now every vocations and i must say that sorcerers and druids are overpowered , the paladins dist damage is too low and only based on the level make base on dist and level,and u can kill knights just with para rune make for them a custom spell , make the atk speed from sd lower , i have a rly high paladin and i often saw that some sorcerers/druid can easily kill me they are shooting faster as i can heal.
make some more new gm's because everybody uses bot in the duegeons and the most are at the training monks dont jail them ban them i dont think u want a server where just botters playing.
more events and possible deadly spider every hour and every month a big masskilling event.
and i nearly forgotten make new donation items maybe a donation jester staff who makes 300-400 holy/death dmg or a powerful donation sword/axe/club with attack 80 a star/bow who have 100 attack,donation eq with fire resist and sword fighting on armor,death resist and magic level on legs ,.. and my best idea: DONATION HOUSES i could make them for u and u sell them for maybe :500 points with spawns ,...
and donation promotion maybe :epic paladin faster atk speed gains more hp/mana per lvl

Limme think .. U was playing at x999 exp server and don't know how to pvp or something ??

COME ON .. tell me what the fuck u mean withdonation promotion ?? VIP huh ?? And what the fuck u mean with donation eq ?? WASTE ALL OUR MONEY FOR FUCKING GAME ?? /\ Fail Fail Fail

WOW, you´re sick dude, real sick. "Donation Houses; 500 points..." oh dear god.
I hope, from the bottom of my g33ky heart that Richux wont add nothing from that.

Back