• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What should donation castle contain?

Hello, as above:
-own depot
-few little exps?
-own trainers?

What's more?

In my opinion every ot that had donation castle always got own depot,exp spawn,own trainers but I would suggest you to go a different route and just have depot & trainers only in donation castles and make exp spawns obtainable only in game to buy and then have a 2 day sale with a spawn you can buy from shop limited time. I also think there should be a ingame way to buy a donation castle if someone cant donate make something call house tickets -100 turns into 1 donation castle ticket -100 of them get you just a castle.

Last edited:
It shouldn't contain anything what will give advantage over players with no donation castle.
It's ok to have there own trainers and depot, but if you plan adding exp places, dont make them too op.

I think that a donation house should contain 1. a training room and 2. depots. :p
Don't add exp places (in my opinion).

Back