• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What this F...?

Kargeh

Reaction score
look ... I will just say one thing to who I am banned, or is it envy or is it to fuck, but the only one that I asked the war system and those who do not want to give me was a elf and KEKOX and I warn you one thing, is not Kekox a saint, because as you can see "http://softland-online.com from Messiah" is a friend of Kekox and is using the guild war system of elf and him didnt payment to elf lol and that insulting? just say one thing, are unfair and I think I'll have to call paypal to warn of scam to me you are doing, I already have paid almost 30 euros for me donor in separate accounts, claim my username or my money.

And second thing, or UndeadOT - Latest News RealOT - Latest News enter and see how I do not use elf system, a person has a certain degree of patience, and with such bad people in this forum, patience is not one of the good ways, and I can put more examples, Kekox insult, CyberShot "CyberMaster" spamming and insult, lots of people here and insulting calls and does what comes out of there, and I for a stupid I said in Kekox visits, and excluse me? nothing more to say ... not worth paying more to this forum

Code:
You have been banned for the following reason:
trying to cadge war system from other otland members and insulting them on deny while having previous account banned for same reason.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

EDIT:

IM KARGEN -.-

look ... I will just say one thing to who I am banned, or is it envy or is it to fuck, but the only one that I asked the war system and those who do not want to give me was a elf and KEKOX and I warn you one thing, is not Kekox a saint, because as you can see "http://softland-online.com from Messiah" is a friend of Kekox and is using the guild war system of elf and him didnt payment to elf lol and that insulting? just say one thing, are unfair and I think I'll have to call paypal to warn of scam to me you are doing, I already have paid almost 30 euros for me donor in separate accounts, claim my username or my money.

And second thing, or UndeadOT - Latest News RealOT - Latest News enter and see how I do not use elf system, a person has a certain degree of patience, and with such bad people in this forum, patience is not one of the good ways, and I can put more examples, Kekox insult, CyberShot "CyberMaster" spamming and insult, lots of people here and insulting calls and does what comes out of there, and I for a stupid I said in Kekox visits, and excluse me? nothing more to say ... not worth paying more to this forum

Code:
You have been banned for the following reason:
trying to cadge war system from other otland members and insulting them on deny while having previous account banned for same reason.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

EDIT:

IM KARGEN -.-

Why on ur server have u removed the footer?

what i remove, the footer? :S
I dont undestand you Paxton

EDIT:

I WANT SEE PROOF NOW

Paxton is the original author of that layout you are using (as far as I know), and it's disrespectful to remove the credits, not to mention is illegal as well.

Paxton is the original author of that layout you are using (as far as I know), and it's disrespectful to remove the credits, not to mention is illegal as well.

ok, gratz and? this not off topic archez ^^

EDIT:

bah, i only use donator for take 0.4, but dont worry i can get the latest svn without problems :D byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
ok, gratz and? this not off topic archez ^^

EDIT:

bah, i only use donator for take 0.4, but dont worry i can get the latest svn without problems :D byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That doesn't make you any smart or cool though.

However, I find it stupid to ban people permanently for a war system.

if, as if this were the police station, what happens is that elf wants to win more than it already is winning and do not want other people to have

RESUME:
obsession with money

Delirium said:
However, I find it stupid to ban people permanently for a war system.

AND i insult!!! I already know who is the person who screwed me on this, and you just say one thing Mr.Elfy, that person is not trustworthy, and I assure you:)
Oh yeah, also ban, I have photos as insulting me in Spanish, since your banished for telling me you asshole to him.

if, as if this were the police station, what happens is that elf wants to win more than it already is winning and do not want other people to have

RESUME:
obsession with money

Everyone with a SMS Shop is obsessed with money...

Everyone with a SMS Shop is obsessed with money...

nah, i dont think, i only use my money from dedicated, for payment dedi and google ads =) i dont will pay my money real to dedicated for 4 peoples whos playing in my otserv

RESUME:
obsession with money

AND i insult!!! I already know who is the person who screwed me on this, and you just say one thing Mr.Elfy, that person is not trustworthy, and I assure you:)
Oh yeah, also ban, I have photos as insulting me in Spanish, since your banished for telling me you asshole to him.

Actually I'm taking back what I said. I didn't read the second part of the reason. If you insulted people for not giving you the war system and it has been done inside otland then he's ban was partially okay. I don't agree with the length though, I would have given a month or too. And wtf are you saying I banned you? I don't even remember your name.

Actually I'm taking back what I said. I didn't read the second part of the reason. If you insulted people for not giving you the war system and it has been done inside otland then he's ban was partially okay. I don't agree with the length though, I would have given a month or too. And wtf are you saying I banned you? I don't even remember your name.

no sorry, i didnt say u banned me... was a saying ..

b u m p, elfy, join on msn and i will send to you a few archives from you guildwar system and then go into my server and look if I'm using your system wars, and ofcourse, [email protected] in a few days, paypal will contact with us.

EDIT:

i got the guildwarsystem after Sica~ post it in otfans.net & own server irania here ON OTLAND.NET, remember elfy? i report to you that server got a few scripts from you guildwar, remember? fuck off...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back