• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What Tibia client do you like best?

Just0ne

Reaction score
What Tibia client do you like best?, and why?
My is 7.7 because it was there you showed real pvp-skills with aim at your self, not any: Press on a button to aim with SD..

Last edited:
Eh it was around 7.7+ they inveted the "aimbot" function...So everything beofore 7.7+ was when you really could show pvp skills

Last edited:
Best client was 7.6, no question about it. It was the real tibia. Tibia is now something completely different.

6.4 or w.e. it was when i started, the old old client, back in the awesome days of actual roleplaying in an RPG.. lol

I agree that 7.6 was one of the best clients ever, but I prefer 7.4, because on 7.6 wands had already been implemented and mages were overpowered.

I agree that 7.6 was one of the best clients ever, but I prefer 7.4, because on 7.6 wands had already been implemented and mages were overpowered.

they were had paid for be so powerful, they paid with a hard time leveling up, hard time getting cash and rune making was not very possible because it take about 10 hours to make 3 bp sds.
Knights was not supposed to make damage, but however they could block nearly anything thanks to their healing runes, but in return of no attack, they got the block, and also they are cheap and get easy cash.

you get my point?

Tibia today is balanced in a fucked up way, balanced doesn't mean they attack with same damage!

they were had paid for be so powerful, they paid with a hard time leveling up, hard time getting cash and rune making was not very possible because it take about 10 hours to make 3 bp sds.
Knights was not supposed to make damage, but however they could block nearly anything thanks to their healing runes, but in return of no attack, they got the block, and also they are cheap and get easy cash.

you get my point?

Tibia today is balanced in a fucked up way, balanced doesn't mean they attack with same damage!

I get your point, but as you said, mages were suposed to have a hard time leveling up. With the wands it got much easier (in my opinion). That's when people started leveling lots of mages. Nowdays its even more fucked, mages are the easiest 2 level and the strongest.

you get my point?

the Rune Shop caused the mages getting an easier time

Back