• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would you do if the knights healing got changed?

What would you do if the knights healing were to be changed

• Completely leave the server

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Be glad because the wars would be better

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Keep playing a knight and wouldnt care about the changes

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Tell everyone i know that the servers more fun now and that we should get everyone to come play

Votes: 31 50.8%

• Total voters
Depends on what kind of change you're referring to to be completely honest.

! Quit

Well i think knights heals to mutch but they easy dies when they are trapt and they hit to mutch so i dont know dosent matter me !:D:D
Galna levlarn i got more power than u !:D

If you will lower the healing, you are sick.
Razino, 339 ek got killed by a team easy as hell when he was trapped at edron. It shouldnt be less.

/ Hades Emppu [Guardian]

Basicly a stupid vote since I don't know where u want to change the healing in? I already told you the exana mort should be lowered and the uhp power should raise, lol

lower the knights dmg and healing. the rly heal too much, and in rl tib knights never hit 500+ melee?! so ye change the knights and make the serv loads better by doin it.

Booooring

Pierce jsut wants to fix the Knight Healing so no1 can beat him. That's insane...

Back
Top Bottom