• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would you prefer? Real Map or Custom Map?

What do you prefer most?

• Total voters
i'd really love a Custom Map RPGish & Beautyfull with 2x-5x exp rate. Ofc 100% custom quest, areas etc. Would be incredible! :)

It all depends because usually people's custom maps arent so good, if its a good map job then custom map ftw

wiecie co ...

KOCHAM TO KOCHAM TIBIE... A SZCZEGOLNIE TWIN...FORCE.....:wub::wub:

GDY WIDZE KOMPA Z DALEKA ODRAZU OKNO MI SIE OTWIERA LOL

GADAJCIE PO POLSKU I MOWICE CO CZUJECIE

One reason why I would choose a realmap instead of a custom map would be to train my pvp skills. That doesn't need though, so skip the realmaps? people are only playing them because of the wars and such stuff. That's atleast what I do.. but if you want pure rpg, then you should try out custom mapped ot servers.

How do you mean? Pressing F1 faster?

I like Custom Maps, more fun. I think it's meaningless to play on a RL Map OTServer. Isn't it better to play RL Tibia then? There you might me famous and the OTServer may be closed after a month or something like that :eek:

Custom map, duh.
I'm playing custom becouse I already saw everything of RL map, so let's have a new advanture on something custom :).

Back