• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's Crackin on Cyntara these days

Haha I don't plan on waring anyone... Atleast not yet haha I'm not talking shit to answer he just needs to stop acting so cocky cuz all he has is levels... And carbon is just on some sort of drug cuz back in the day me, lord of death, bip, exarion, nismojin, and even pira tes, we raped him and the mexicans/brs... If you want it to be a fair fun war let me level cuz otherwise it'll be just like fighting the mexicans.. I won't wanna fight xD

Bip and Exarion and Pira are with us now and nismojin is an een bigger shit talker that well anyone

:p Nah I wont come back I forgot Tibia already, and my cap still bugged...
I don't have hardfeelings with Tomurki anymore :p that was like 4 months agoo then I just wanted to make the people laugh, but good luck to everyone, have fun in war, shes good at pvp tough especially when shes the last one to kill :p so becarefull bitchas ;)
Nuthin more to say but, Do you love me Tomurki? =$

:p Nah I wont come back I forgot Tibia already, and my cap still bugged...
I don't have hardfeelings with Tomurki anymore :p that was like 4 months agoo then I just wanted to make the people laugh, but good luck to everyone, have fun in war, shes good at pvp tough especially when shes the last one to kill :p so becarefull bitchas ;)
Nuthin more to say but, Do you love me Tomurki? =$

no matter what she says, FUCK that slut

Drakan+fredi, I barely remember how we lost our friendship but it's fine it's been a long time and I don't hold grudges :) we had many many good times killing zips and epic... And only some bad times ^^ just only remember the good times \o/

haha this is a thread of all the senior players here :) nice to see you all guys :D

wow sup tomurki yeah we had lots of good times :) i hope if i log in some day i can say u hi in game :) or u have other name of char?

and oh pwnt nismojin is a cool guy i dont think he is a shit talker

aww i miss the old times when me drakn tomurki spaack etc played,
that ones where real wars not like this ones of this times :S

wow sup tomurki yeah we had lots of good times :) i hope if i log in some day i can say u hi in game :) or u have other name of char?

and oh pwnt nismojin is a cool guy i dont think he is a shit talker

aww i miss the old times when me drakn tomurki spaack etc played,
that ones where real wars not like this ones of this times :S

I miss old wars as well :( For some reason it was always balanced,
in the morning spaacks side was owning, in afternoon it was balanced and at night americans were owning, all because of timezones. <3 to memories :>

Spaack's team didn't own when Bruhs were here, oh well, they did, when it was 5 of em vs me cuz of the timezone. It's not called owning tho.:(

Fredi :) I am still tomurki but I have to get my computer looked at before I play again so it will be about 1-2 weeks most likely before I play xD and I think the best time was when we was all one big team including oif even though he's a hater on me

@Fredi when i talked to nis he wouldnt shut up about how he was gonna come back and run the server "like the old days"

Back