• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who know how to creat account for registreted players and how creat GM account??

Make it possible to use 1/1 in-game account manager:
1: Take a look at your map with your map editor.
2: Look at temple where player need to spawn if die, and find the cordinates X, Y, Z.
3: Turn on the server.
4: Enter http://localhost/phpmyadmin , and look in the database that your server is located at.
5: Look for the table called "players"
6: Look after "Account Manager".
7: Edit the account manager, and find his position and town position.
8: Edit the position cordinates with the cordinates you got from step 2
9: When you have updated the player table, enter the server files, open config.lua in text document.
10: Look in the account manager, and enable 1/1 management.

How to create a GM/CM Account:

11: Enter http://localhost/phpmyadmin , then find your database.
12: Look in the tables, click on "account" table.
13: Find your account, edit it, and give it TYPE 5
14: Then you look in the "players" table, find your character.
15: Rename your character to etc "CM blabla or GM blabla", then also remember to edit the Group_ID to 3.

Then when you login into the game you should be able to login to your CM/GM Account.

Got stuck, don't understand? Tell me what step you didnt understand.

Wait. first of all i need to download Edit mapper. but i do not have the page where i can download... ineed to versio 8.21..(( could you help ? and then if i have question's i will ask you.

Ok Znote.. I open the map editor open the map. Find the place where the ppl after death spawn. and what i mast do next? where i need to put this save or what's?? (((

Last edited by a moderator:
in this problems... I not really understand step3.)))

how to turn on the server?

Zonte. I make all what are you say. But i can't running my server..((

Aha, well try to enter xampp and open xampp_controll

620-xampc.jpg

And turn on apache and mysql
621-xampp.png

then you try to turn on the server.

i was make it... and i have
yes i make it... and cannot conektion to the server..((

i was have this error

6/10/2008 23:52:24] The Forgotten Server - Version 0.3rcPre-Alpha (-).
[16/10/2008 23:52:24] A server developed by Talaturen, Kiper, Kornholijo, Jonern, Lithium, slawkens & Elf.
[16/10/2008 23:52:24] Visit our forum for updates, support and resources: http://otland.net/.

[16/10/2008 23:52:24] >> Loading config
[16/10/2008 23:52:24] >> Loading RSA key
[16/10/2008 23:52:24] >> Testing SQL connection
[16/10/2008 23:52:24] Failed to connect to database. MYSQL ERROR: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
[16/10/2008 23:52:24] > ERROR: Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database!

Then enter config.lua and fix this:

Code:
	-- MySQL
	mysqlHost = "localhost"
	mysqlUser = "root"
	mysqlPass = "phpmyadminpass"
	mysqlDatabase = "nameofdatabase"
	mysqlPort = 3306

No, you find the part in your config.lua and write in the correct information to connect to your database.

i do not remember my pass in phpmyadmin.. Maybe i can see somewhere???? cuz really do not remember..((

Znote, there??(((

but i have problem.. Ido not remember password phpmyadmin...(( Where i can get it or see?? (( ciz i am really do not remember..(

i am not understend... What do you meen?? what you will search??
i am just want to get my pass for phpmyadmin...(( and if i wrote it correct. That's meen my server will connekted??? ))

If you forgot your password to your phpmyadmin (sql database), you can't find it again, it is encrypted and coded inside the mysql folder some place :p

But there is still a way to reset your xampp back to the default password

download xampp again, but this time in .zip format, you can download it HERE

Then open the zip file, and only replace the mysql folder.

Then you will use the default users and values for databases. But now you will have to import forgottenserver.sql once again, but that shoudn't matter much.

I was in this situation as well for a couple weeks ago. :p

Well I said that to LEPOTA, to download again Xampp and replace it.

And... is there a way like reveal the encrypted/hidden folders in Xampp?

Because Im always revealing my iPod files, so I was thinking, if I can do the same with Xampp folder...?

Im not sure :p Havent been playing with that alot, just managed to reset the password and moved on. :p

Znote help me with this error

[17/10/2008 10:04:35] The Forgotten Server - Version 0.3rcPre-Alpha (-).
[17/10/2008 10:04:35] A server developed by Talaturen, Kiper, Kornholijo, Jonern, Lithium, slawkens & Elf.
[17/10/2008 10:04:35] Visit our forum for updates, support and resources: http://otland.net/.

[17/10/2008 10:04:35] >> Loading config
[17/10/2008 10:04:35] >> Loading RSA key
[17/10/2008 10:04:35] >> Testing SQL connection
[17/10/2008 10:04:35] OTS_SQLITE3_PREPARE(): SQLITE ERROR: no such table: players
[17/10/2008 10:04:35] > ERROR: Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database!

Back