• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why is account trading illegal?

coolt

Banned User
Reaction score
I know that account trading is illegal but i can't understand why :/
i think you should make the system more like real tibia in my opinion.
and it's so strict that you can't even change email.
But i think you have a good reason for it and i just wanna know it :)

/kind regards Coolt.

because people scam theres no way to do it safely gms have better things to do with there time then try and get stories straight and accounts back did i sum it up enough?

then they should make trading other things like ingame money for irl money illegal,trading items here for other ot illegal,market illegal because there you can easily scam people on some money if you don't think twice, and so on.
and gms should just tell everyone its a high risk to get scammed and that they dont support this kind of actions.

@Tali
Yes but if we have clean deathlist, namelock and rs reset in sms shop so gm's can add to sms shop too new reck key which changing email and password but first you must wait one week and all will be good ?

@Tali
Yes but if we have clean deathlist, namelock and rs reset in sms shop so gm's can add to sms shop too new reck key which changing email and password but first you must wait one week and all will be good ?

but they have not added it yet so its not legal for that reason

- - - Updated - - -

then they should make trading other things like ingame money for irl money illegal,trading items here for other ot illegal,market illegal because there you can easily scam people on some money if you don't think twice, and so on.
and gms should just tell everyone its a high risk to get scammed and that they dont support this kind of actions.

either way if someone gets scammer first thing there gonna do is complain to a gm

Back