• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why is that damn scammer still a tutor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Someone made a thread about this 2 days ago and it was deleted, why?

Forever Alove scammed 25+ people here on forum selling mage bot keys, the thread was deleted (An ADM can easily check that we're not lying) but I believe everyone that is active here on forums cleary remembers that prick was selling keys here on forum, and those keys ended up being FALSE. And we all got proof that he scammed us, so why the fuck is he still a tutor?

Hello,

I am tutor here since ShadowCores ~started. And I also know that many of ShadowCores' players doesn't like tutors, so just someone complained and went against a tutor called 'Forever Alove' then everyone started. Of course, it's not fair.

Do you know ANYTHING about Magebot? No, you guys don't know ANYTHING about it. So stop complaining if you guys haven't got better proofs.

Let me explain you something more about it which I consider that should be important in this case.
Do you guys bought a key from someone in-game, he gave you instructions how to install etc etc, and after installing it you paid him. 'Yeah, went fine while tradding with him!'
So now, you are happy with your first time (or not) with this unofficial software. You guys are using well, but what happen after an week? They ask you for waiting until 16:00 CET, why? It's because of there are MANY people using that e-mail in the same time, so you are not ABLE to use it again (Not really, at 16:00 you can use it again). Or sometimes it's because when you x-log many times, changing characters or restarting Tibia so it might appear too.

Hey, I would like to know that how I can see that he/she deleted key from my computer by using his e-mail? Simple, when you open Magebot again they will ask you to add new key, and if you use that one again they won't let you activate and you will recive some message at the website. It's about that key doesn't exist in their database.

Also let me ask you something:
Do you think that I never did this type of things? Of course I did! If I didn't then there wasn't any reason of explaining about this.

Hope I explained well and now please STOP going against tutors, it's in general and not for only ONE.

Sincerely,
Dyablo.

ROFL DUDE, you're so delusional. How old are you, 7? I COULDN'T CARE LESS IF YOU'RE TUTOR OR NOT, and for the record I've never had any single issue with a tutor until now. he scammed people and deserves to be removed of his position, and that problem started days ago so do not start explaining how this work and shit. He gave the same key to fucking 30 people knowing this would happen, and he said the key would be life time. He's a fucking scammer and there's nothing you can do about it.

Last edited:
Sorry? By the way, anothing thing that gamemasters doesn't take any responsibility on trading or something. And if you guys buy unofficial softwares, accounts - characters, items or cash in-game for rl money then it's at your own risk, of course.

Maybe you guys were sharing with your friends or started to selling that key to more people, this is the reason which your magebot doesn't work 'anymore'.
This it doesn't mean that he scammed you, it was at your OWN risk, and he was trustworthy guy and what you guys did? You already know about it, so STOP CALLING HIM scammer or whatever.

End of discuss and it's totally clear for everyone, this thread should be closed.

It was only their own fault that they trusted to a tutor... Well ill msg to gms maybe they give me this position too so i can thief some guys for magebot keys or cracked ibot :]]]]

Sorry? By the way, anothing thing that gamemasters doesn't take any responsibility on trading or something. And if you guys buy unofficial softwares, accounts - characters, items or cash in-game for rl money then it's at your own risk, of course.

I'm not asking for ANy money back, can you not read?

Maybe you guys were sharing with your friends or started to selling that key to more people, this is the reason which your magebot doesn't work 'anymore'. Maybe you guys were sharing with your friends or started to selling that key to more people, this is the reason which your magebot doesn't work 'anymore'.
This it doesn't mean that he scammed you, it was at your OWN risk, and he was trustworthy guy and what you guys did

HE GAVE THE SAME KEY to 30 people, even if someone shared it with someone else IT WAS 30 (or even more) fucking people.

End of discuss and it's totally clear for everyone, this thread should be closed.
This thread is mine, only me and an. ADM should have the right to say so.

//

I think you forgot the point of this thread boo?
He's scamming people, and people think he's trustable cuz of his tutor position.

Last edited:
I'm not asking for ANy money back, can you not read?

HE GAVE THE SAME KEY to 30 people, even if someone shared it with someone else IT WAS 30 (or even more) fucking people.

This thread is mine, only me and a ADM should have the right to say so.

First one, I didn't said that you are asking for any money back or not.

Second, he told me when he started to sell it that he had many keys so he can sell, let's say that one key for 5 players.

And third, I agree with you but if nothing to do with this thread, so why do you wanna keep?

It was only their own fault that they trusted to a tutor... Well ill msg to gms maybe they give me this position too so i can thief some guys for magebot keys or cracked ibot :]]]]

I don't think if you get it.

And third, I agree with you but if nothing to do with this thread, so why do you wanna keep?

I don't think if you get it.

omfg...How is there nothing to do? We want his Tutor position removed so he can't scam people anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back