• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why the new pvp system should be included

After Reading This Yes Or No?

• Yes

Votes: 29 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 55 65.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Salar you're 14 years old kid ;o wtf you talking about pvp? Have you ever played 7.4/7.6/7.72? oO I dont think so you fucktard. Go learn how to play because you play this game maybe 2 years and you think you have pvp ;d nygga i'm playing this game since 2004/2005 so please shut the fuck up ;o
Sadly, 7.4 and 9.8 have nothing in common. The game is changing, and obviously your a noob char kind of guy.

Salar you're 14 years old kid ;o wtf you talking about pvp? Have you ever played 7.4/7.6/7.72? oO I dont think so you fucktard. Go learn how to play because you play this game maybe 2 years and you think you have pvp ;d nygga i'm playing this game since 2004/2005 so please shut the fuck up ;o

started 7.1 been playing for longer then you but i didnt play everyday of those 10 years ive known the game for

whoever voted yes is retarded and would regret it if the update happened I am sure many people play shadowcores to get away from rl tibias shitty system and cipsofts mainly dumb ideas in my opinion it's good as it is now no need for a huge change like this... i'm not hating but just giving an opinion that's why I voted no for this !

Nuskei I'm 16 and tibia is a game my brother played and he's 24 he tought me and he doesn't play anymore because he can quit.

I'm a charlover? So why am I the one always skulled in war? Why was I lvl 212-200-206-199-207

I frontline mens

Nuskei I'm 16 and tibia is a game my brother played and he's 24 he tought me and he doesn't play anymore because he can quit.

I'm a charlover? So why am I the one always skulled in war? Why was I lvl 212-200-206-199-207

I frontline mens
You are not a charlover then, you are a retarded 16 year old forum fighter who thinks he achieves something by starting an argument on Internet which he later loses anyways.
+
This server is so popular mostly because it updates everything accept for one thing: their pvp, so it would lose 500+/- players and new ones wouldn't join as quickly as they do now

Last edited:
95% of the people who posted here dont even know what it looks like MEH

Theres one thing i like from this update and is the aoe runes and spell dont skull you if you accidentally hit someone, and there is so many ppl that like to run to you intentionally to make you get a skull, yea probably is my fault because i dont have a program to let me see through floors.

Another reason why not to: there are loads of no names who are killing your drakens, they don't respect people, even if you are level 250 and they are 130, when you will add this update drakens will be full of teams of ed and ms spamming UEs.
Same is with banuta, soul eaters, poi, inq. We don't want levels 500 anytime soon

@up Yea.
Client 10.0 suck becouse skills, battle, vip are changed on sings

Back