• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Will you play this 7.6 low rate RPG? [Vote]

Will you play?

• Total voters

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, I just want to point out that I will launch this server perfectly without any downtimes or "crash problems" no matter what people vote here, but I'm just curious how many would ;)

Ok lets start.

Thread about Updates/features:
http://otland.net/f41/realsoftot-features-updates-new-update-73647/

Alavia Fresh Restarted (Characters/Accounts will reset -World transfered to Badira)

Exp Stages:
1-7 = 30x
8-19 = 20x
20-29 = 10x
30-49 = 5x
50-69 = 3x
70+ = 2.5x

Skills = 5x
Magic = 2x (Compared with real tibia about mana it will end with 3x)
Loot = 2x (around 2x, depends on item and monster)

Map: Full Real Tibia 7.6 Map
Rook: Yes

Other infos:
Npc - Is very samiliar to Tibia, they will be offering/buying same stuffs as real tibia once did.
You will find power bolts and other distance weapons buyable from "A Sweaty Cyclops" but expensive!
Spells -Will be like 7.6 to 100%, formulas, mana cost (Soul are disabled)
Knights -Melee like they had in 7.6
Paladins -Melee like they had in 7.6

Important:
Gold coins have a high value, you will not ignore 2 gold coins in a rat when you're level 20.
Items will also have a high worth.
Djinns, you can only access one out of two Djinns on one character by complete a certain quest. This will make people will use trade to buy/sell stuffs allot more.
Level 100 will be hard to get, and it will be a honor to complete DHQ.
And there will not be any level 200 sighted in the server for at least a few weeks. even months.

Launch:
Is not set yet, but I will create an advise thread about it 7 days before the official launch.
I aiming to have this server launched in start of April.

Regards, RealSoft Administrator

I'm making this server to be pure low rate RPG, I will not change them.

Badira in other hand will stay with same exp, you can play there if you dislike low exp ^^

Id rather play a good lowrate than a bad (unbalanced) highrate. But no I wont play either of them.

The exp stage is to low. Try to raise it much.
Because for me it's not worth to put so much time to play on yours ots because I know your project always died . Dont take it negativ.

The exp stage is to low. Try to raise it much.
Because for me it's not worth to put so much time to play on yours ots because I know your project always died . Dont take it negativ.

I will not increase the exp.
Also My projects doesn't die. Badira is still running.
Alavia would if the computer wouldn't broke down as it did 4 days ago. but still those who played Alavia have a offer to be World Transfered to Badira.

If people wanna play a lowrate RPG server, they would play www.classictibia.com, which is far more steadier then yours.
Grow up dude. stop fallow my threads.. you're just making a jerk out of you self by fallow my post and always being negative or post advises...
and there's a huge difference between 7.4 and 7.6..

I will not increase the exp.
Also My projects doesn't die. Badira is still running.
Alavia would if the computer wouldn't broke down as it did 4 days ago. but still those who played Alavia have a offer to be World Transfered to Badira.

Grow up dude. stop fallow my threads.. you're just making a jerk out of you self by fallow my post and always being negative or post advises...
and there's a huge difference between 7.4 and 7.6..

Dont you wanna know the OPINION of people? isn't that why this thread is created in the first place?
If we wanna play a lowrate steady OT, we play classictibia.

and lol @ the votes, already 11 no's vs 3-4 yes's hahahaha :ninja:

1. too low experience rate
2. realsoft cant talk english
3. there will be donations with his experience scrolls
4. you wanted to know if we play there, alot people said no too low exp rate, change it then instead of crying about it
5. realsoft is a retard

Yea, not alot of people like Realsoft. No I will never play your ot.:peace:

Back