• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Win] zTracker v3.2 - tibia8.31

@Nikolas
you not have eyes?
have one quoted part of my post on main post with how find your tracked map -.-

@Nikolas
you not have eyes?
have one quoted part of my post on main post with how find your tracked map -.-
Well, maybe he did'nt wanna quote a post that is so hard to understand. I barely understood it..

Em why not ? All OTS-s are illegal cause they use stolen graphics that belong to Cipsoft and all modificated clients are more illegal.
It would be more fair if this would track only OTS maps, not RL map..

PS! I sent last week e-mail to Cipsoft regarding all OT webs and got as answer that they forwarded info to responsible department and taking immediate action. :)
Good luck.

Never Make it support for ot.
it will disturb all ots
stop programming this shitty prgramms,PLEASE ADMIN DELETE THREAD!

Export global coords: The generated OTX map and spawns will use the real tibia coords.

I don't really understand. Will the spawns be exactly where they are on rl tibia or what? :O

Please answer, Master M

Ok master m, but i mean, will the monsters spawn exactly where they spawn on real tibia when u export global cords or is it still beta, sp they will only spawn where you'll first see 'em, and if it will be a respawn, more monsters will be added?

does this work with tibiacams? i waan get rl tibia map fast

if this works with tibia cams cant you download an exlorer video and start the map tracker and just zoom through it and get it all or lots of the map really fast?

I've got a problem. I'm tracked like 2096387 titles, got 0 errors & 3791 monsters. Now when I'm trying continue my tracking zTracker is crashing, I just see window with Abort, Try Again, Ignore buttons. Could someone give me advice how to fix it because I almost done real map ;)

Screen you can see in Attachment.

Attachments

Last edited:
I've got a problem. I'm tracked like 2096387 titles, got 0 errors & 3791 monsters. Now when I'm trying continue my tracking zTracker is crashing, I just see window with Abort, Try Again, Ignore buttons. Could someone give me advice how to fix it because I almost done real map ;)

Screen you can see in Attachment.

I contacted Zionz with your problem, now just w8 for a reply.

I love this tool, been waiting on it for a long time now! I've tracked just over 4'000'000 tiles and got about 9k monter spawns wich will be like 7k~ cleaned monster spawns. When you get to this level, the program can't handle all the data or w/e, so it crashes. :p Eats like 850 RAM~ or something.
Can this be fixed? :O

Back