• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

windows 7

IMac

entrepreneur
Reaction score
does anyone still have the installer(not in the cd the one u could download from microsoft) if u do can u upload it somewhere it was limtied to the first 2.5 millions ppl:(

U mean the beta that was provided by microsoft. 22th of October then it will be released. The RTM version is already online at piratebay.

Goodluck.

When I bought my computer, they said you can download it free at microsoft.com :D

You can't do that, I guess you mean that you can go to the store you bought your computer from and ask for Windows 7.

I'm getting Windows 7 in 5 days because of my brother, he was chosen to make a Windows related party (real life) and he would receive a Windows 7 version.

im already using the release version of windows 7... its an agreement with microsoft and my programming school..

Windows 7 is the future, it takes 30 seconds to start up and everything is more user-friendly also the network properties are better.
This will be the best windows version ever. Even better than XP cause you can emulate it.

im already using the release version of windows 7... its an agreement with microsoft and my programming school..

Windows 7 is the future, it takes 30 seconds to start up and everything is more user-friendly also the network properties are better.
This will be the best windows version ever. Even better than XP cause you can emulate it.

gtz

Back