• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows windows server 2008

Cotizado

Reaction score
hello im using Tfs 2008, when im start the server all load fine and when it start up "server is online" the windows send an error and stop the server... does anyone know how to fix it??

it is only this version the other versions work fine..

Last edited:
try service pack or something, check if you have all libs, and this one will help for sure: don't use windows - it sucks.
We cannot change winshit, we can stop using it.

i think all the other versions works it is just this one 0.3.4 that when it say "the server is online" the console crash but the older versions doesnt

might that be the .NET framework? im using 3.0 atm

.NET has nothing with OpenTibia to do.

I have no idea what's wrong. I had to disable DEP on Windows 2003 to get OT running properly but I doubt this is not the problem in this case.

Windows it's stable anyone says that is shit but it not...You need good configuration to work fine,then you will get same as linux.

true im not just the person to mess with new os no i couldnt set up the web/acc page in linux cuz i compiled 0.3.4 pl2 and had to make diferent things from tutorial.... well i will do it when i can.
ty..

Back