• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows vista is faster than linux!

nclx

Reaction score
Well, i used to be a windows user, now im a a linux user, so i like know both OS, so i found a vid and when is saw the name of the vid i was like wtf?... but i watched the vid and is REAL!!!! vista is faster than linux! watch it yourself:

YouTube - Vista is WAY Faster Than Linux

Of course VISTA is faster!!!

Watch video :D it's 100% true... and it's a logical reason.

not

Vista might be faster... But then again, VISTA SUCKS!

I mean, god damnit, why would they even make VISTA? Stupid Windows Vista creators...

Gosh, that guy is stuped... stuped stuped...

Seems u don't get the video. He is saying vista weights more, it's more crappy, so it goes FASTER ( in falling ) than linux. Wow you seem to be 10 aged kids to don't understand those shits wow

the video is incredibly funny, if your not a fucking retard that doesnt understand the video.

and obviously, if your a linux user :p

i see 80% of people dont understand this video

why than dont think logical?

Vista is faster than linux becous it have more weight

Vista might be faster... But then again, VISTA SUCKS!

I mean, god damnit, why would they even make VISTA? Stupid Windows Vista creators...

stupid creators? would you even be able to do something like familiar to a Operation system?

By the way, Vista is the ultimate Operation system that have out on market so far, it's just that people don't have computers are good enough to run it...

Windows xp is slower on my current Pc then Vista is, My pc don't have any problem to show any operation system it's top speed,,, adn Xp failed in many points....

Comment this bad? get money and buy a better computter and try yourself!...

Sincerely

I feel like I just completely wasted my time <_<

Back