• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wintervale | Highrate | 7.6 realmap | Design discussion | Summary before the launch

Aols should be like 25k only, cause why pay 40k for an aol when you can pay 50k for blessings and lose way less xp PLUS no items? :X and also, bursts/p bolts should take a bit to make, but since only mages use bursts I feel like mages should be the ones able to create. 150 mana/15 bursts, 200 mana/10 p bolts. Also the exp SHOULD take a total playing time of about 8-10 hrs for lv 100 then maybe scale up a bit with the spawns. Just my input, still watching the thread
will be too easy to play a mage if you can also create bursts.... mages already are op enough :D
and 8-10 hrs for lvl 100 ? no , theres alot of custom content for higher levels so why bother too much with the lower lvls , i think its better to make it easy to get to like lvl 100-120 and then scale it down

i agree with the aol price though

Last edited:
But @janni1998 , mages should be able to make them, at 150 mana/15 bursts thats almost equal to making explosions, so it still takes time, and you'll use them quickly. Depending on having a "maker" paladin or other paladins to create you the is just unstable.

But @janni1998 , mages should be able to make them, at 150 mana/15 bursts thats almost equal to making explosions, so it still takes time, and you'll use them quickly. Depending on having a "maker" paladin or other paladins to create you the is just unstable.
oh well , lets just wait and see how laur1 decides to deal with it :p

Lifer u got good point but basically in tibia each vocation is made for something.
Mages make burst, what next? Paladins use SD aswell so should we make adori vita vis for paladin?

Please dont mess with such things it makes it look unprofessional from my point of view. Make a paladin and make burst and if you are lazy just buy them on trade it will make a good interaction

Aols should be like 25k only, cause why pay 40k for an aol when you can pay 50k for blessings and lose way less xp PLUS no items? :X and also, bursts/p bolts should take a bit to make, but since only mages use bursts I feel like mages should be the ones able to create. 150 mana/15 bursts, 200 mana/10 p bolts. Also the exp SHOULD take a total playing time of about 8-10 hrs for lv 100 then maybe scale up a bit with the spawns. Just my input, still watching the thread

Amulet of Loss only prevents you of dropping your items. Blessings will only reduce the skill-loss. Therefor, I thought that it would be best to give access to Old Wizard's library after you have completed the Pits of Inferno quest. He will sell you all 5 blessings at once and an Amulet of Loss for 40k, instead of Eremo's 50k. 120+ for the quest is fairly easy to get, and PoI isn't very hard so that access is quite simple to achieve. Besides, running across the map for all the blessings after one death would be really frustrating. With that in mind I decided to leave the price for 50k, as all the 5 normal blessings are. By getting them all at once gives enough advantage in my opinion.

will be too easy to play a mage if you can also create bursts.... mages already are op enough :D
and 8-10 hrs for lvl 100 ? no , theres alot of custom content for higher levels so why bother too much with the lower lvls , i think its better to make it easy to get to like lvl 100-120 and then scale it down

i agree with the aol price though

It will be really easy and quite fast to level your character up to 100+. I agree that mages, specially sorcerers are over-powered in some aspects, compared to the damage-ability of other vocations. However I reduced the damage of Ultimate Explosion spell a bit, so we won't be seeing onehit kills, nor even that much combo-kills with UE. Nevertheless, teaming up and with normal combo people can smash down even a higher knight. The damage is only reduced to around 3/4 or 3/5 from normal UE damage.

Conjure spells for burst arrows will remain paladin-only. Mages are not intended to conjure ammunition. This will also give paladins a nice farming aspect and I'm sure they will sell like soap. I highered the amount and increased the droprate of burst arrows and power bolts from Dragons and Dragon Lords, so collecting them while hunting will be possible also.

Anyhow, there is 2 new wands for sorcerers and druids. Lightning Staff from Pits of Inferno quest and The Moonsceptre from Coldgate quest, so I guess that burst arrows will only be used as "until I get the wand"-type of choise. These wands will however have the same range of damage, no matter the skills. Burst arrows will still damage the most, but you can't use a shield with a bow. These new wands are both one-handed.

omg this admin is really slow. no give infos and ignore project? u are stopid really bye i wont play your ots

I will provide you more information, as the project goes along. I was a week on holidays, as was my girlfriend also. In my opinion real life things will always go ahead of the game things, unless there is a schedule for certain things. At this moment, this project is on a discussion-state, as we have done here. Therefor there is no schedule for anything yet.

But I prefer to hear this kind of thing here, rather than running an unfinished, rough-edged and poorly tested server, and have everyone spamming me about small bugs everywhere. Thank you for your feedback, but atleast my girlfriend doesn't always agree with the "slow"-thing :( :(

34q90ch.jpg

10fcep2.jpg

11r7n95.jpg

2bsdab.jpg

Last edited:
But when online? max 7 day? please write date becouse its annoying looking thread and no date showing make people angry

@Laur1 I was saying that with blessings you lose NO ITEMS and way less exp, but with aols you lose just no items. So who is going to pay 40k for an aol if they can spend an extra 10k to lose no items +way less exp. And I didnt expect them to run all over the map, I expected an NPC or !bless

Screens looking good

@Laur1 I was saying that with blessings you lose NO ITEMS and way less exp, but with aols you lose just no items. So who is going to pay 40k for an aol if they can spend an extra 10k to lose no items +way less exp. And I didnt expect them to run all over the map, I expected an NPC or !bless

Screens looking good
5 blessing not make you lose your backpack... you need aol. YOU YES LOSE ITEMS WITH BLESSINGS... damn noob no talk more on this thread please I think you come from RL tibia

Well you just made yourself look retarted. In basically every version, OT's are made where blessings make you lose no items and just less exp. So it must suck being BR, moron.

Well you just made yourself look retarted. In basically every version, OT's are made where blessings make you lose no items and just less exp. So it must suck being BR, moron.
Bless doesn't or at least shouldn't prevent item loss on any oldschool OT, that's just the later versions of the game..
Full protection should be 100k. 50k aol, 50k bless. Simple.

please dont post anymore you lost all credibility, maybe you should look for ots with higher client version

please dont post anymore you lost all credibility, maybe you should look for ots with higher client version

Lmfao kid stfu, everyone edits shit their own way, and i've seen plenty of old ots where you only need bless. I've been playing this game since 7.1, so shaddap. kk, br? :) -.-

omg for real? why are you raging over that this much? and laur1 , you should really consider adding the normal blessings with itemloss prevention , but its your server so do things the way you think they should be done if you dont like someones opinion , still looking forward to this ot

@everyone who doesnt like that, go play something else then

Lmfao kid stfu, everyone edits shit their own way, and i've seen plenty of old ots where you only need bless. I've been playing this game since 7.1, so shaddap. kk, br? :) -.-
what oldschool ots you lost no items with full bless ? here we talk about 7.4 - 7.72 server..... you are on the wrong thread.

aol 50k and bless 50k like always dont come here with shityy proposals the people from tibia 10.0, please you dont have to be mad when you realize you are fucking noob on this game

what oldschool ots you lost no items with full bless ? here we talk about 7.4 - 7.72 server..... you are on the wrong thread.

aol 50k and bless 50k like always dont come here with shityy proposals the people from tibia 10.0, please you dont have to be mad when you realize you are fucking noob on this game

lololol, get off otland all day kid. retard. fishing for posts.

I will hunt you off if you play I recommend you playing secretly

Back